Forums Off Topic
Glad to be back

Well everyone I'm glad the forum is back and running again. A ton of cool masks have been produced and released by some good friends and I have had a few new scores show up as well. I got ck and decided to hair up some masks and in general I'm just staying busy. Things have been a little crazy over here, My partner had a death in the family to deal with so I have had to bacally runs things again for a few weeks in all my lonesome.

pics of my masks I recently added hair too. the before pic. working on the mask before the trim all trimmed up and finished
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 01:07 PM | 16714
Not a big fan of the SSN Veron 1 H20... HOWEVER, that new hair job and trim looks GREAT!!! Good Job on that Scott! And, "welcome back to the land of the Livin...." -- Army Of Darkness... --Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 09:19 PM | 16730
Looks great Scott...although I have to say I kinda liked it with the long hair before the trim...lol

kweandee Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 10:02 PM | 16733
Looks great Scott...although I have to say I kinda liked it with the long hair before the trim...lolRight on Ryan! It looked cool but on this mask the hair isnt 8 inches long. It has a short bobby style hair cut on it. I can puff it up more if I wanted to but I like it like this. Everyone who has seen it in person says the same thing....HOLY F%ck...lol

It looks like a different mask and all I did was pull the hair and redo it.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 10:23 PM | 16734
DAMNIT! Scott these ROCK! Where are you getting all this human hair though? LOL! There are some bald hippiers running around the greater Los Angeles area these days. Seriously though, that H20 V.1 is a stunning mask!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 8/14/2008 at 03:04 AM | 16748