Forums Horror Movie Talk
Get Ready To Mark Your Calanders - The Human Centipede 2 Finally Has A US Release Date

The sequel to perhaps one of the most controveral films in our genre has finally been given a theatrical release date in the US.

IFC is planning to release Tom x's highly anticipated sequel Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence on October 7. It's still unclear as to how many theaters will actually run x's piece of art. Our guess is it will be very limited, but will it remain uncut?

The Human Centipede 2 deals with a man who becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of the first film in the series, The Human Centipede, and uses sandpaper to pleasure himself whilst watching the film. He decides to create a "human centipede" of his own, this time comprised of twelve victims as opposed to the first film's three. He uses his human centipede to his own sexual delight, taking sexual pleasure in watching the victims of the centipede defecate in each other's mouths, and ung barbed wire wrapped around around his penis to rape the woman at the end of the centipede.

Sounds like this flick is going to be a fun little journey into the ck and twisted mind of Tom x. Will you be standing in line if the Centipede hits theaters in your hometown?

Stay put for more news as it develops.

Source: Fangoria
Anonymous Wednesday 8/31/2011 at 11:10 PM | 81945
GEE ANOTHER PIECE OF TRASH THANK GOD IT WON'T BE SHOWN WERE I LIVE HEEL I AM SURE THOUGH IT WILL BE SHOW IN CALIFORNIA GEE WHAT A SURPRISE .THIS MOVIE SHOULD NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY WHO WANTS TO SEE WHAT TRASH IS IN THIS FILM NOT ME AND THEY WONDER WHY MOVIE TICKETS AND HORROR MOVIES ARE DOWN NOW IN THE MONEY .
nightmareblade Thursday 9/01/2011 at 03:52 AM | 81987
Why would someone even think off doing a scriped for this.....thing?!!

Its totaly disscusting!!!!!!

cat Thursday 9/01/2011 at 09:55 AM | 82009
I can't wait, woot.. The first movie was great , hopefully the second is just as good.!!
The_Gasher Thursday 9/01/2011 at 10:30 PM | 82042
The cko doctor from the first one (Dieter Laser) has played in some extremely crazy shows lol.

I think he's a great actor, definitely can play a weirdo.

I remember the show LEXX that was on Showtime and then on Sci-Fi...Mantrid was the greatest character in ALL of science fiction!
Jonny Sicko Friday 9/02/2011 at 01:05 PM | 82079
I can't wait. I loved the first one, it was one of the most twisted and bizarre movies I've seen and I've seen thousands.

Seems they are going for the jugular with this one, which is a bit odd condering how little gore was in the original. Still, I have high hopes for this one.
Cecil Saturday 9/10/2011 at 03:19 AM | 82400
How can I not be in line if it hits close to home. How often does one get to witness something that twisted in a movie theater. It will be worth it, even if i do leave the theater feeling filthy and slightly molested and demoralized.
DeadMou$e5 Saturday 9/10/2011 at 12:25 PM | 82412