Forums Horror Collectibles
How many people waiting on figures from One????

Well, after waiting over x months for two figures (old 78 and H281), One promised me over and over that he was going to come through for me. He always thanked me for being patient. Finally, on July 15th, he said they were mailing the next day. Over one month later and still nothing. No answers to email, pm, or text message for ever a month. So, today I went over the the deshow freaks forum and went to his profile and I see that he was on the te last night. He can browse forums, but not answer customers. Something fishy is going on and I'm starting to doubt I will ever get the figures. I've put off posting this for a while now but decided to cut my loses and get it off my chest! If you are out there One, talk to us!

justin
JustinBF Wednesday 8/31/2011 at 11:33 PM | 81949
Something is very fishy. Same story here. We ordered a Myers, said it was in the mail, then One disappeared. We been trying to find out what's been going on, but have nothing to offer at this time. Still our battle continues. We'll try to keep everyone posted.
Anonymous Thursday 9/01/2011 at 03:45 AM | 81984
WeLl, just heard through the grapevine that One is in jail and there's no telling for how long.

If so, that doesn't explain how he was logged into deshow freaks on the 30th of August.

Something is not right.

J
JustinBF Thursday 9/01/2011 at 10:11 AM | 82010
It may be a family member or his gnificant other who knows his password checking things out for him while he's gone.
Anonymous Thursday 9/01/2011 at 01:02 PM | 82015
Well, 0ne's wife contacted me!

She said he will clear up everything on his own soon.

He is indisposed.She is attempting to clear up everything on her own.

She assured me that he is a good person who trusted the wrong person. Hope for the best!

Just needed to get this out here to see if anyone else was in the dark.
JustinBF Thursday 9/01/2011 at 04:16 PM | 82019
Iv been waiting on a figure from One for over 7 months now, he finaly texted me around 2 weeks ago and said it was shipped and he would send me some pics...he never sent the pics, but i sure hope he shipped it, i wonder whats going on with One! were you at bro
Zombiezack50 Friday 9/02/2011 at 12:15 PM | 82076
Same story here. Been waiting for my figure from one, for about a year now . He has responded to my emails and questions , when he can. I then contacted him about buying one of his 84' freddy sculps. He then got back to me saying he was so sorry for the delay and would throw in the freddy sculp, for free, for my patience.

I totally belive he is genuine, even after all this time. He tries to be fair and help out the horror community. Its just unfortuante for him and us that he has landed himself in jail (if its true anyways).

If you read this one, hope u get out soon and back to customing. Your the no1 customiser IMO and should do what you love. Just to let people who read this know, i have not payed one for the customs i am awaiting. I have contaced one many times, saying if he requires payment all he has to do is say. He has responded on a few occaons saying payment is not neccassry, he is happy to t it to me for my patience (freddy sculp i contacted him about many months after the order for my orignal order). So to those who read my post thinking "hes a scammer" are incorrect. He is not a scammer, he is not willing to take my payment. I just think he has got himself involved in something he probably shouldnt have, hope to see you back online soon One. And hope to own the great customs i have ordered from you one day.
FredKrueg3r Monday 9/05/2011 at 09:42 PM | 82202
I feel ya guys. I've been waiting on three figures nce March. But I KNOW it'll be worth the wait. It just sucks on the conditions that all this happened. I know One is a good guy. He'll make good on all this we just gotta be patient and let things progress for him. We miss you One!!!! Hopefully I'll be hearing from you man!!!!
themorguethemerrier Tuesday 9/06/2011 at 01:38 PM | 82227
I have known One for years online only, and we even promoted each others stuff and talked on the blog all night. He may have took on more orders than he could handle as I said, unless he really is in jail for something and can't reply. But someone logged on his youtube an hour ago, and whoever did should send an update. I doubt his wife "liked" Lay it down though on his account lol.
sirbrad Tuesday 9/06/2011 at 04:10 PM | 82229
Hey I just bought a Michael Myers figure like 25th of august off ebay from his account jus4umart..and I got a tracking # should be here today or tomorrow its stuck at my P.O but one sent me an email on my youtube account..or someone else did for him(3-4 days ago), I never meet him or brought anything from him prior to this..hopefully things are good with him. I was a little curious why he never responded to my emails, I always sent him emails about how I loved his work and how I would love to get on a list or what not to purchase more products, Oh by the way on his ebay account he has a jason up for auction and it was brought like 10day after my myers.. well One where ever you are Hope Things are good/ get better for you and I'm still interested in more your works man!!

-Kyle
Michaelmath53326 Tuesday 9/06/2011 at 07:31 PM | 82235
Well I just picked up my Michael Myers figure I won off ebay Aug,25th,2011... It looks aweasome, my first ever One's Figure and I honestly feel it was the cream of the crop, I feel very fortunate in receiving this especally now people are having growing concerns due to One not making any updates etc.. Well unfortunatly I have no news from One, but somehow I received a figure from his place.. Anyway Im just really honored and proud to have this and it looks mint with my growing hot toys collection..I just hope that I can purchase more One's custom's soon..

I might do a video review, or just record the figure in my display cabinet, so if Anybody is interested I'll post the youtube link here:

Ok Thank You guys!

-Kyle
Michaelmath53326 Thursday 9/08/2011 at 02:25 PM | 82331
One has just updated his youtube and his ebay.

So thats good news, thankfully it doesnt look like hes in jail.

Also at the end of his new video is say something like "update video coming soon" . So hopefully he will be explainging where he has been for so long, and hopefully have some answers for us guys awaiting customs from him.
FredKrueg3r Sunday 9/11/2011 at 07:44 PM | 82465
All's good!

One's Customs is BACK!!!

He finally got ahold of me and let me know that he is working double-time to get caught up on everthing!!!

YES!!!

One is Back!

He also said he has a lot of surprises in store!

Can't wait!
JustinBF Tuesday 9/13/2011 at 11:38 PM | 82634
Where is One? How long has it been nce he's posted anything new? This is still his forum right guys? I hope everything is alright with him.
fallon6190 Monday 11/14/2011 at 07:55 PM | 86982