Forums DVD & Blu-rays
George A. Romero's Presents Deadtime Stories Volume 2: DVD Release Date & Artwork

To say that i'm eagerly awaiting this next release would be a flat out lie. But nonetheless the second volume of George Romero's Deadtime Stories will be made available on shelves everywhere on September 20th, and I have hands together that this installment won't suck as bad like the first volume did. (Volume One can instantly be seen on Netflix streaming for those who may be interested.)

Here are the deets, along with the cover art,

"George A. Romero, writer-director of the famed NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, has created this horror anthology containing the following three short horror films:

· THE GORGE: Three best friends go hiking on a fun morning expedition when a sudden avalanche leaves them trapped in a cave with no way out. Now imprisoned in a living nightmare, how long can the three survive before they begin to turn on each other?

· ON SABBATH HILL: A chilling tale about a handsome playboy professor who is a stickler for student attendance. When his wandering affections cause a female admirer to commit suicide, his stern attendance rules come back to haunt him. Literally.

· DUST: When a scientist at a high-tech space lab discovers dust from the planet Mars might have the ability to cure cancer, a security guard steals a sample for his terminally ill wife. What at firstappears to be a miracle cure turns into an unimaginable horror."

Source:Daily Dead
Anonymous Wednesday 8/31/2011 at 11:36 PM | 81951
The first and last story's sound interesting but I'm not being fooled into buying this one.
DoubleshotJ Thursday 9/01/2011 at 12:10 AM | 81953