Forums Horror Movie Talk
Piranha 3DD Trailer Debuts Friday - Find Out What Apollo 18 Has To Do With It

If you're like me then you probably can't wait until Piranha 3DD

hit's theaters this November, well anybody who attends this weeks showing of Apollo 18 (in theaters this Friday) may be getting their first glimpse of those pesky fish with the furious appetite's in action. According to the official FB page if your, "Dying to see PIRANHA 3DD in all its horror glory? Check out he horrifically epic Apollo 18 this weekend!" What could that mean? Seriously, if you can't read between those lines than your a complete moron, and you deserve to be smacked.

For anybody that's not able to attend - t tight. I'm sure we'll have the trailer shortly, until then check out some new poster art which can been see in all it's glory just below.

Piranha 3DD

swims it's way in theaters on November 23rd.

Source: Dread Central
Anonymous Thursday 9/01/2011 at 02:01 AM | 81970
This was filmed in my home state of Wilmington Nc and no I was not there .
nightmareblade Thursday 9/01/2011 at 03:48 AM | 81985
Dude you probably missed out on a huge titfest!!
Anonymous Thursday 9/01/2011 at 04:09 AM | 81989
Dude you probably missed out on a huge titfest

no shit!

I still dont really understand the logic behind releang this film in November, but I suppose they'd really have to shop for a relatively slow weekend during the summer with all the flicks they put out. Either way, the Piranha remake was surpringly awesome, so I'll definitely be checkin it out, just as I'll be heading to check out Apollo 18.
Matt_Molgaard Thursday 9/01/2011 at 06:02 PM | 82021
Ving Rhames, Christopher Lloyd, Clu Gulager, David Hasselhoff, and Gary Busey in a film about piranha attacking public pools, water parks, and getting into the plumbing system? Best movie of the year, without a doubt.
ObscureCinema101 Thursday 9/01/2011 at 07:09 PM | 82027