Forums Off Topic
Michael-Myers.net - FREE Halloween Mask Giveaway!

Hey guys,

We are doing a Free Halloween mask giveaway over at

http://www.michael-myers.net

It's really easy to enter and we are giving the mask away on the 14th of this month! Come check out our horror news blog, community forum, downloads section, huge Myers gallery and more!

Thanks, Derek Michael-Myers.net
Michael-Myers.net Friday 9/02/2011 at 01:23 AM | 82058
I knew my past would catch up with me, LOL! Same exact thing, only me doing it in 2007. Very cool contest idea Derek and Sam McCain nonetheless (I miss ya Sammy). I have to say this literally made me laugh out loud. The history here is something that many of you won't get (it could fill up a book) but check out the te especially if you love custom Myers masks, second to none.

With complete ncerity I hope the te takes off. You have put 10 years into the te and it truly is a great community. Glad to see you over here and promoting. Take advantage of it because I think I owe you at least a few more plugs.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/02/2011 at 03:48 AM | 82062
All i cansay is that if someone can do better masks then sam mccain i would love to see it the man is a master at what he does, he just did about 15+ different myers masks or so for me and busts and they are by far the best ones i have seen out there. Sam without a doubt you are "THE MAN" bar none. The detail and i mean every little detail is like perfection. If someone is looking for a mask that is the man to call and not to toot my own horn but i got him to make 2 new myears masks he has not done befor and they are unbelivable SERIOUSLY check him ou at horrorsanctum.com. just freakin amazing and i think i have atleaset 1 more bust for hin to do that we kind of talked about and if it comes out like the way the rest did i dont doubt that it will it will be crazy and i mean crazy great

and i dont think anyone else has it. when it comes to masks and busts san is the man just like sculpting one's customes cant be touched and he is about to make a huge comeback mark my words!!!
mmyers911 Friday 9/02/2011 at 06:25 AM | 82068
Sam left? What's this about a comeback? Anyway, thanks for the kind words and it is well deserved no doubt but lets not make this into who is great and amazing at making masks. That always leads into others taking up for their favorite artist and so on. We are all here to have fun.

If you enjoy an artist you're more than welcome to say so but we are "drama" free here. I have no idea how MM.net has been this past year but I know how it use to be and it use to get pretty heated and argumentative when topics like this came up.

We just want to keep things clean and fun for the community. Hope you all understand. Thanks
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/02/2011 at 06:59 AM | 82070
I knew my past would catch up with me, LOL! Same exact thing, only me doing it in 2007. Very cool contest idea Derek and Sam McCain nonetheless (I miss ya Sammy). I have to say this literally made me laugh out loud. The history here is something that many of you won't get (it could fill up a book) but check out the te especially if you love custom Myers masks, second to none.

With complete ncerity I hope the te takes off. You have put 10 years into the te and it truly is a great community. Glad to see you over here and promoting. Take advantage of it because I think I owe you at least a few more plugs.Don't worry, I won't post these contests in your general discuson area ;)

Lets just say I wish I would've been more hip on blog building and wordpress a few years ago. Cool stuff.

Derek
Michael-Myers.net Friday 9/02/2011 at 08:34 AM | 82073
Hey I am shocked to see you posting here period! It makes me realize how far we've come.

And building an exactly replica of Michael-Myers.net didn't work so I learned pretty quickly, lol. It isn't easy and the hours suck but it's fun and the people you meet are what make it. Horror is such a terrific genre with diehard fans of which I am one. It just naturally progressed into the amazing te we have today. I just hope horror keeps spreading and we get more and more gems instead of the cookie cutter films that clutter up the box office much of the time.

Keep up the great work, it's a hobby that you'll continue to love.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/02/2011 at 08:53 AM | 82074
I have been a member on mm.net for years already but for some reason I can't find where to enter the contest at on the webte. Where is it?
NightWalkerCinema Saturday 9/03/2011 at 02:04 AM | 82107
I have been a member on mm.net for years already but for some reason I can't find where to enter the contest at on the webte. Where is it?

http://michael-myers.net/michael-myers- ... -giveaway/
Michael-Myers.net Wednesday 9/07/2011 at 02:27 AM | 82270