Forums Off Topic
**UPDATED w/ PICS** HORRORBID @ FRIGHT NIGHT FILM FESTIVAL

Hey guys,

just giving you the heads up that Justin and I will be attending the Fright Night Film Festival this Saturday in Louisville, KY.

There is a decent line up of guests so we'll be have a good time meeting vendors, getting pics with celebrities . . . we'll probably post up some pics later on Sat or Sunday this weekend. Check them out here:
DaShape Friday 8/15/2008 at 12:00 PM | 16798
I wish I would have found out about this sooner. I would have gone without a doubt. Freaking work. Have fun guys. Swing by Lexington and bring Danielle Harris with you.
Myers31TKD Friday 8/15/2008 at 04:30 PM | 16807
are you kidd'n?

we're kidnapping her and keeping her in our basement . . we'll sell tickets LOL.

(btw, great to have you back Patrick)
DaShape Friday 8/15/2008 at 06:02 PM | 16812
we're kidnapping her and keeping her in our basement

not necessary...just tell you're a friend of mine and she'll be glad to go with you guys
lblambert Friday 8/15/2008 at 06:11 PM | 16813
we're kidnapping her and keeping her in our basement

not necessary...just tell you're a friend of mine and she'll be glad to go with you guysBUAHAHAHAHAAH! Sure Lambert! A couple roofies in her drink maybe!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/15/2008 at 07:32 PM | 16818
are you kidd'n?

we're kidnapping her and keeping her in our basement . . we'll sell tickets LOL.

Great to be back Joel, even if it's only when I'm working.
Myers31TKD Friday 8/15/2008 at 07:33 PM | 16821
are you kidd'n?

Great to be back Joel, even if it's only when I'm working.

Alright P, do we need to start a "Patrick's home computer" fund?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/15/2008 at 07:34 PM | 16822
A couple roofies in her drink maybe!well of course...that goes without saying

lblambert Friday 8/15/2008 at 07:36 PM | 16824
Have fun guys...definately wanna see pics Would love to go but as for me I get one trip per year...this year it's screamfest next year who know's...lol
kweandee Friday 8/15/2008 at 09:21 PM | 16833
**UPDATED**

So we dropped by the convention and got a few pics.

We were able to actually have a conversation with Dick Warlock (was in a little movie called Halloween 2 for those who don't know lol).

Got a couple Masks gned . .. very cool

Also had a little chat with Mick Foley from WWE.

Crazy thing, he was on SmackDown just two weeks ago but he is now in contract negotiations . ..

so Justin asked if he's be attending tomorrow night's Pay-per-view Summer Slam event and he said No!!!

Two weeks ago he was being slammed through a table by Edge and now he might not be with WWE anymore . .. keep your fingers crossed, he's one of the reasons we still watch wrestling.

So we got pics with him and autographs (included getting his book gned).

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Wanted to get a pic with Ms. Danielle Harris and we did see her but by the time we made our way to her she was on break . .. so we didn't get our pics with her . .. but never fear, we'll be at HorrorHound weekend in Indy in two weeks and she'll be there . .. she can run but she can't hide!!!
DaShape Saturday 8/16/2008 at 06:43 PM | 16918

Although Dick didn't like the mask in the photo above near as much as Crapface 2 the returns, LOL!

He really liked the NAG Deluxe I took with me. He actually took it over to show a couple of his friends that were with him and they all remarked very highly of the mask. It was great to finally meet Dick in person and it was good to chat up for awhile about HorrorBid, masks and the industry.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/16/2008 at 06:47 PM | 16919
good shit guys! i wish i could meet mr warlock!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/16/2008 at 06:51 PM | 16920
Very cool...

Mick Foley's one of my favorite wrestlers

kweandee Saturday 8/16/2008 at 07:03 PM | 16921
Wanted to get a pic with Ms. Danielle Harris and we did see her but by the time we made our way to her she was on break . .. so we didn't get our pics with her . ..Told you to mention you're friends of mine...she'd have gladly stayed and hung with you guys during her break if you had just told her you're part of Yukon's crew

;)
lblambert Saturday 8/16/2008 at 07:13 PM | 16922

Although Dick didn't like the mask in the photo above near as much as Crapface 2 the returns, LOL!

He really liked the NAG Deluxe I took with me. He actually took it over to show a couple of his friends that were with him and they all remarked very highly of the mask. It was great to finally meet Dick in person and it was good to chat up for awhile about HorrorBid, masks and the industry.
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/16/2008 at 07:32 PM | 16925

He really liked the NAG Deluxe I took with me. He actually took it over to show a couple of his friends that were with him and they all remarked very highly of the mask. It was great to finally meet Dick in person and it was good to chat up for awhile about HorrorBid, masks and the industry.BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisco I can not stop laughing at that one! That goes down as the GUT buster of the month!!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/16/2008 at 08:10 PM | 16930

He really liked the NAG Deluxe I took with me. He actually took it over to show a couple of his friends that were with him and they all remarked very highly of the mask. It was great to finally meet Dick in person and it was good to chat up for awhile about HorrorBid, masks and the industry.BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisco I can not stop laughing at that one! That goes down as the GUT buster of the month!!!!!!

hahahaha sorry man had to do it lmao

glad you liked it

Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/16/2008 at 08:14 PM | 16931