Forums Horror Movie Talk
Scream Queen Danielle Harris Appears On The Travel Channels Paranormal Challenge

If you were lucky enough to catch last nights episode of the Travel Channels Paranormal Challenge, then you may have noticed a familiar face from the horror scene tting in the judges panel looking all yummy.

Danielle Harris served as one of the judges from the Zak Bagans competitive reality show pitted alongde fellow judges Dave Schrader and Dr. Andrew Nichols. The episode saw two paranormal teams SRIP and Soul Seeker compete head-to-head in an exploration which took them aboard the U.S.S Hornet in

search of paranormal evidence.

Harris who's also a member of The Hollywood Ghost Hunters Society, was in charge of watching footage from the all female paranormal team SRIP. Ultimately the "scream queen" was really impressed by some of the evidence, but she was also quick to shoot down one of the apparent EVP recordings which was believed to be from one of the female members of SRIP who didn't properly tag her audio when she whispered "What the hell was that?" Another piece of evidence that Harris was initially skeptical of, was a flashlight which lite up on command. When asked of the authenticity Harris said "I'm not quite sure..." But then quickly rescinded her statement once she saw that the flashlight turned itself off when commanded by saying, "(laughing) I'm not as skeptical now."

All in all it was nice seeing this de of Harris. Now here's a little eye candy from show to drool over.

Source: HorrorBid
Anonymous Saturday 9/10/2011 at 11:27 PM | 82449
MIXTURE OF MY THREE FAVORITE THINGS!!!!

1) Danielle Harris 2) Travel Channel 3) HORRORBID

<3
nolifefan Sunday 9/11/2011 at 02:45 AM | 82456