Forums Horror Movie Talk
new schtuff...

hey guys,

just thought i would post some pics of a few new things i have gotten in over the past few weeks...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 8/16/2008 at 12:03 AM | 16864
Some nice looking stuff there...congrats Tommy!
lblambert Saturday 8/16/2008 at 12:08 AM | 16865
dig the leatherface!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/16/2008 at 12:11 AM | 16867
I love the 2nd and 3rd ones from the top... very nice!
FilmFiends Saturday 8/16/2008 at 01:49 AM | 16869

TOMMY loving all the great Death Studios masks, I actually am a proud owner of Junior as well!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/16/2008 at 03:01 AM | 16876
I too have a Death Studios Mask, great club to be in . . .love his work
DaShape Saturday 8/16/2008 at 03:26 AM | 16878
I too have a Death Studios Mask, great club to be in . . .love his work

No argument there...I have 2 on the way as well
lblambert Saturday 8/16/2008 at 03:41 AM | 16881

TOMMY loving all the great Death Studios masks, I actually am a proud owner of Junior as well!!!! actually that looks like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/16/2008 at 04:09 AM | 16885
Love the Masks Bro!!! I really like that LeatherFace as well... Looks like Dyed Moe Hair on it... Same thing thats on my Kirk... I am REALLY digging that HellRaiser Puzzle Box on the shelf in the backround!!! Very Sweet Man!!! Is it by any chance one of those wooden ones that actually come apart and turn??? Nice Display Case for it as well!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 8/16/2008 at 04:11 AM | 16887
thanks for all the great comments guys.

Gotta love jeff death. I have had several of his pieces over the years and i must say...the quality and service has never, ever been bad.

The other two masks i got from a guy on ebay. They are customs of mass produced masks that never were released. i am really really impressed with the devil especially. The burned guys face mask actually comes off and cane be worn seperately.

Ryan, if you look closely its a whole little hellraiser display. I have two boxes under glass displays as well as several custom art piece replics from one of the films. Neither box can be taken apart. The box on the left is the actual box used on the cover of the hellraiser 20th anniversary dvd i think. At least that is what i was told. I do know it was at least made by the very same guy. It's all real brass plates custom aged and whatnot. And by the way....all the Hellraiser stuff is my wife's....not mine...lol.

take care,

Tommy

oh...i got my Horrorbid shirt...and it FITS!!!!. thank you so much guys for looking out for me and being able to get one big enough for me....
Homicidal9 Saturday 8/16/2008 at 04:22 AM | 16892
thanks for all the great comments guys.

Gotta love jeff death. I have had several of his pieces over the years and i must say...the quality and service has never, ever been bad.

The other two masks i got from a guy on ebay. They are customs of mass produced masks that never were released. i am really really impressed with the devil especially. The burned guys face mask actually comes off and cane be worn seperately.

Ryan, if you look closely its a whole little hellraiser display. I have two boxes under glass displays as well as several custom art piece replics from one of the films. Neither box can be taken apart. The box on the left is the actual box used on the cover of the hellraiser 20th anniversary dvd i think. At least that is what i was told. I do know it was at least made by the very same guy. It's all real brass plates custom aged and whatnot. And by the way....all the Hellraiser stuff is my wife's....not mine...lol.

take care,

Tommy

oh...i got my Horrorbid shirt...and it FITS!!!!. thank you so much guys for looking out for me and being able to get one big enough for me....

Not a Problem man... I knew Justin and Joel made a good choice when they called me up and asked me if I could re-seam a shirt for them to make it bigger for ya!

I stand by my work and I am glad it worked out in the end!--Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 8/16/2008 at 04:25 AM | 16893