Forums Horror Collectibles
14" Animated Michael Myers & Ghost Face On Sale At Kmart Now

I strolled into to my local Kmart today knowing that all the Halloween merchandise would be out for display. Having missed out on the Michael Myers (Rob Zombie veron) last year, I was hoping that I could score one this season. So I followed the gns which led me to all the Halloween decor, and tting next to Freddy and Jason was none other then Michael, and next to him was Ghost Face which was released for the first time this year. So without hetation I purchased both.

Both characters which are sold excluvely through Kmart are 14in tall, and push-button activated, detailed with authentic clothing and accessories. When you press the button on Michael's foot he breaths heavily while the chilling theme from John Carpenter's veron plays. He also moves his head and hand which is equip with a blood stained knife. I'm not sure why they didn't use the clasc white mask, but regardless it's still cool.

Ghost Face also measures 14" and is dressed in screen accurate clothing, but instead of playing muc he actually says 5 different sayings from the movie, all preceded by the sound of a ringing phone.

Suggested retail on the figures is $19.99 so act fast because these horror icons won't stay on the shelves for very long. Online orders can be made HERE

Source: HorrorBid
Anonymous Monday 9/12/2011 at 02:24 AM | 82475