Forums Horror Movie Talk
Season Two Clue-Filled Walking Dead Art

Fresh from the pages of TV Guide is this new piece of key art which offers up some posble clues as to what's in store for Rick Grimes in Season Two of the Walking Dead.

One big question you may be asking yourself is after scanning this poster is- Why is Rick all alone, despite being reunited with his family and the other survivors? TV Guide seems to think that Season Two will test Rick as a leader which may end up isolating him from the other survivors.

Another question to be answered is - Why is Rick running with gun drawn to Hershel's farm? At first glance it appears that he is running for safety, and judging by the lack of footprints on the dirt road it seems relatively safe, but how long will the farm pose as safe haven, before the undead inhabit the property?

Another clue is the twisty road in the distance. Notice how it doesn't end at Hershel's house, it continues on. Does this suggest that Rick and the other survivor's are only making a (prolonged) pit stop here before eventually moving on?

Guess we'll just have to wait for the 90-minute Season 2 premiere of The Walking Dead which airs on Sunday, Oct. 16 at 9/8c on AMC.

One other de note for DirecTV subscribers. The Walking Dead will now be broadcast in beautiful 1080i this season.

Source: TV Guide
Anonymous Tuesday 9/13/2011 at 02:48 PM | 82573
I can't wait to see what they have in store for this season.

I kind of hope that at least a quarter of the season takes place in Hershel's farmhouse, it would be a nice change.

The location of it is creepy as hell, too.

The house looks like a breed of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Night of the Living Dead.
Alucard666 Tuesday 9/13/2011 at 03:05 PM | 82574
Producers of the show are proming that a good chunk of the season will take place at Hershel's farm.
Anonymous Tuesday 9/13/2011 at 03:31 PM | 82576