Forums Horror Movie Talk
Who's Ready For SLEEPAWAY CAMP REUNION in 3D?

Sleepaway Camp Reunion is the new installment of the Sleepaway Camp movie franchise.This is the first Sleepaway Camp film to be released in 3D! This film is a direct follow-up of 2003's Return to Sleepaway Camp. This latest sequel promises to thrills its fan base by raing the fright level with spine-tingling 3D effects. This film is the clong of Robert Hiltzik's Sleepaway Camp trilogy. Rumors have it that Nickelodeon's 'Drake & Josh', Drake Bell will be in this upcomming sequel.

Sleepaway Camp Reunion will feature a couple of people/ characters who were in Sleepaway Camp( 1983) including Deree Gould who portrayed the crazy Aunt Martha, the aunt of Angela Baker.

Sleepaway Camp 3D was originally going to be in development in February 2008 and to be released in the middle of 2009, but was pushed back.

producer Thomas van Dell and Robert Hiltzik said that they were planning on doing another Sleepaway Camp film- "The next one is called Sleepaway Camp Reunion," van Dell tells Fango, "and it's the last one in our trilogy,"

Could this posbly be a Sleepaway Camp film that we've all been waiting for? I guess we're going to have to wait and find out.

*For more information go to the following source webte that is show below.*

Source:http://www.sleepawaycampfilms.com/sc5sequel.htm
horror3747 Thursday 9/15/2011 at 01:22 AM | 82736
WOW I remember Angela crazy ass LMAO WOW!!!
Pepa77 Thursday 9/15/2011 at 02:50 AM | 82739
Hells yeah. This was the 2nd horror film I ever watched. My fav by far. Can't wait to see this. I even loved 2&3 have the box set.

mdrew518 Thursday 9/15/2011 at 03:11 AM | 82740
HUGE fan of the franchise....can't wait. Oh BTW I LOVED 'Return to Sleepaway Camp' - don't really know why so many people hate on that film.
Anonymous Thursday 9/15/2011 at 03:28 AM | 82742
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN 3D I SAID IT SO MANY MANY TIMES MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CAN WATCH 3D MOVIE I ONE OF THEM .NOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE IN A THEATER WITH THOSE GLASSES SO MAYBE I WRONG BUT I KNOW WEARING THE RED AND BLUE GLASSES GIVES ME SUCH A HEADACHE AND DIZZINESS AND NCE ARE ONLY MOVIE THEATER WAS WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF THE MAJOR FLOOD WE HAVE WELL .
nightmareblade Thursday 9/15/2011 at 04:10 AM | 82747
Favorite shitty slasher of the 80s. Hands down. ::reachesforpopcorn::

I love the sequels too.
AgnesItsMeBilly Thursday 9/15/2011 at 05:49 AM | 82755
HUGE fan of the franchise....can't wait. Oh BTW I LOVED 'Return to Sleepaway Camp' - don't really know why so many people hate on that film.

I think you have to be a pretty dedicated fan of the original to love Return to Sleepaway Camp. I definitely enjoyed it - a lot. It felt, and was shot like a movie right out of 1983. The only other recent horror movie that tricked me into thinking it was from another decade was House Of The Devil.
AgnesItsMeBilly Thursday 9/15/2011 at 05:59 AM | 82756
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN 3D I SAID IT SO MANY MANY TIMES MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CAN WATCH 3D MOVIE I ONE OF THEM .NOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE IN A THEATER WITH THOSE GLASSES SO MAYBE I WRONG BUT I KNOW WEARING THE RED AND BLUE GLASSES GIVES ME SUCH A HEADACHE AND DIZZINESS AND NCE ARE ONLY MOVIE THEATER WAS WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF THE MAJOR FLOOD WE HAVE WELL .

Thats heartbreaking. I hope i can help out. The glasses haven't been red and blue nce the early, early 90s. However, i have a few friends who also experience headaches when wearing modern 3D glasses. I am not one of those people. I love the 3D craze. I hope it continues to prosper and improve. I firmly believe that well-done 3D visual can save a shite movie like Avatar.

If you don't want to pay extra for the *non red and blue* glasses, do what me and my friends do, and what any other reasonably disgruntled consumer in America would do - buy the 3D glasses once, KEEP THEM, and then any other time you go to see a 3D movie just bring the old glasses, pay for a non-3D movie, then mply go to the 3D movie of your choice. (Do other people not do this?)

Also, If the modern 3D glasses (that are not red and blue) truly do give you headaches, check the movie times before you go and find one that is showing in non-3D. I did this for Fright Night and Toy Story 3. It can prove to be somewhat of a hassle because most theaters only have 1 or 2 non-3D showings per day.

Hope all is well with the flood. My area got hit pretty hard, too.
AgnesItsMeBilly Thursday 9/15/2011 at 06:17 AM | 82758
i'm actually a little tired of hearing about this one. I'll believe its REALLY being made, when i see the release. This talk has been ongoing for too long now imo.
Matt_Molgaard Thursday 9/15/2011 at 04:43 PM | 82784
I am a huge sleepaway camp fan.

I went to the Monster Mania Convention in 2008 and got to meet Deree

Gould (Aunt Martha) Jonathan Tiersten (Ricky) Karen Fields (Judy), Frank Salandino (Geno) Paul Deangelo(Ronnie) and Jeff Hayes and his wife Cheryl. Jeff is in charge of the Sleepaway camp webte. It was awesome meeting them all. I am looking forward to the release of Sleepaway Camp reunion as well.
sleepawayfan30 Thursday 9/22/2011 at 05:41 PM | 83153