Forums Horror Movie Talk
Lords of Salem Casting News: We Have Our First Witch!

We finally have our first official Lords casting news! As per Rob Zombie on Facebook, "MEG FOSTER has joined the cast of THE LORDS OF SALEM as Margaret Morgan the leader of a secret coven of witches in Salem."

Meg has appeared in such films as John Boorman's The Emerald Forest, Sam Peckinpah's The Osterman Weekend, John Carpenter's They Live and Robert Kaylor's Carny.

Shooting is expected to start this fall.

Stay tuned for more news!

Source: Facebook
Anonymous Sunday 9/18/2011 at 08:19 PM | 82911
CAN'T WAIT!!!! Huge Zombie fan! Cheers Rob, hope all goes well with shooting
AbominableDrPhibes78 Sunday 9/18/2011 at 09:33 PM | 82916
Any day now before we see the casting of Sherri Moon Zombie...
joshk1986 Monday 9/19/2011 at 11:03 AM | 82969
I don't really know much about her, and I don't remember her part in They Live very well, but she is beautiful..And she does look like she could be a witch..Oh man, I am so excited for this movie, because I love Zombie's movies..And I am pagan..I love movies about witches, both horror and non horror movies.Oh, and I can't wait to see what kind of role Sheri will be playing. I like seeing her in all of Rob's movies, I think is it stupid that some people have a huge problem with that.
Moon Tuesday 9/20/2011 at 07:22 AM | 83008
I don't really know much about her, and I don't remember her part in They Live very well, but she is beautiful..And she does look like she could be a witch..Oh man, I am so excited for this movie, because I love Zombie's movies..And I am pagan..I love movies about witches, both horror and non horror movies.Oh, and I can't wait to see what kind of role Sheri will be playing. I like seeing her in all of Rob's movies, I think is it stupid that some people have a huge problem with that.

I don't particularly have a problem with Rob casting her in every film, I just don't think she's that great an actress and it always sticks out in Rob's films that she is ALWAYS in them.

I thought she was decent in Halloween but the fact that she came back in H2 was pointless and offered nothing to the film except for her screen time
joshk1986 Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 10:44 AM | 83094