Forums Off Topic
New Girl on the Board

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been a member for a few weeks unfortunately the board wasn't really working. After some tweaking by the mods I am finally able to do something other than chat and update my profile info (thanks for your help with that guys).

I was never a real fan of horror. To be quite honest I am afraid of the dark! Then, my husband who has been a horror fan nce the beginning of time it seems (his birthday is on Halloween) decided that he would begin collecting memorabilia and I was very supportive insting he have his own room, which I refer to as "Man Land". Now it has become a source of great pride in my home. I have been caught and photographed playing in Man Land and dresng up in his costumes.

Just wanted to introduce myself and share a little bit about how I became involved with the hobby we have all come to love and have a great pason for.
St. Pete Slasher Sunday 8/17/2008 at 03:26 AM | 16961
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been a member for a few weeks unfortunately the board wasn't really working. After some tweaking by the mods I am finally able to do something other than chat and update my profile info (thanks for your help with that guys).

I was never a real fan of horror. To be quite honest I am afraid of the dark! Then, my husband who has been a horror fan nce the beginning of time it seems (his birthday is on Halloween) decided that he would begin collecting memorabilia and I was very supportive insting he have his own room, which I refer to as "Man Land". Now it has become a source of great pride in my home. I have been caught and photographed playing in Man Land and dresng up in his costumes.

Just wanted to introduce myself and share a little bit about how I became involved with the hobby we have all come to love and have a great pason for.

Welcome!!

Great story and I'm very glad you decided to share that with us.

Thanks for tting tight while the forum was being repaired.

You'll have to get some pics of "Man Land" up here on the boards for all of us to see sometime.

Again, thanks for dropping in.

If you need anything just message any of the mods or our fearless Admin Booman.
DaShape Sunday 8/17/2008 at 05:33 AM | 16972
Welcome aboard...

I'm Des...it's always great to see another chick here It seems there are so few of us that love this horror stuff...lol There is another...her name is Lisa (lapazza143). The computer and her aren't friends though so you won't see too much of her. Everyone here is great I have no doubt you'll make friends fast and I'm sure you'll come to love it here as much as we do.

See you around...

kweandee Monday 8/18/2008 at 05:11 AM | 17059
Thanks for the warm welcome, both of you! I really appreciate it
St. Pete Slasher Monday 8/18/2008 at 11:59 PM | 17091
Hi Im Lisa.

My friend told me there's another girl on this ght. I think its great that theres girls who like horror stuff, theres not to many of us but I think the more the merrier.

Welcome aboard

lapazza143 Tuesday 8/26/2008 at 02:10 AM | 17559
I am also a woman into the depraved horror stuff too-there are more girls into this than you think
Missy teratophiliac Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:02 PM | 17828
I have always been the kind of girl to hang with the boys, but I am stoked to see that I am not the only lady with an interest in horror!
St. Pete Slasher Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:51 PM | 17834
Welcome!

Evildsm Wednesday 9/03/2008 at 08:56 PM | 18219
welcome
condemned1 Friday 1/02/2009 at 03:59 PM | 30612