Forums Horror Collectibles
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

Ok, I'm a huge Seth Rogan and James Franco fan and it's not because of their movies.I'm a die hard FREAKS N' GEEKS fan.

Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of watching this when it originally aired.

I was introduced to the pilot episode in a film class while I was attending college at IU.

I thought it was brilliant.

Well, nce the DVD released I watched

the ngle season over and over again (I still think it was a crime against humanity that they ever even condered canceling that show after just one BRILLIANT season).

So we see the FREAK'S N' GEEKS crew popping up all over however Rogan's and Franco's careers have been growing ever nce (often seeing other F&G cast cameos in SuperBad and Knocked up).

So PINEAPPLE EXPRESS.

Oh my I laughed so hard through this.FEW SPOILERS

This movie has a lot more action and violence in it than I expected.

This was good but it completely took me by surprise.

The whole scene when Franco and Rogan are "hidding" out in the forest is priceless!!!I also found the whole Rogan's character (who's at least 25-30 in the movie) dating a high school chick hilarious HAHAHHAHAHAH.

The film keeps up good pace and has very few slow scenes.

The ending is great and James Franco has the best line of the movie . . . something to do with the "POLICE"

(if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about).

It's good times and absolutely worth seeing in the theaters.
DaShape Sunday 8/17/2008 at 04:51 PM | 16986
this movie was absolutely hilarious! it blends the action and comedy and stoner flick genres together in an excellent mix! i was happy to see this in the theater with my father who enjoyed it! if you havent seen it yet check it out, it is by far the funniest movie i have seen this year
misfit Sunday 11/16/2008 at 10:02 PM | 23845
Need to find it!!!

LÜCKMANN Monday 11/17/2008 at 01:45 PM | 24007
Thug Life
Z willlllllllly Tuesday 11/18/2008 at 10:26 PM | 24280
as long as Judd Apatow keeps making anything all of those people will still have jobs. And yea why did they cancell freaks n geeks? i am glad i can watch it on dvd tho.
Swimming~In~Blood Friday 1/02/2009 at 01:37 PM | 30588
this one let me down it wasent a bad movie it just did not live up to all the hype
DWN Productions Tuesday 1/20/2009 at 06:59 AM | 32715
Pineapple Express was a good flick. People kept telling me that if you smoked weed you will get it. I found them to be wrong, That move was Off The Raw. The Violence was shocking. I had no idea going into this that it was going to have this much. I went in thinking nothing but Stoner jokes all day. Not that it didnt have plenty.

Red (Danny McBride) is my favorite character in this movie.

You ate a box of nerds out of a butthoooole...funny shit right there

If you like his character and you liked Napoleon Dynamite you would enjoy how hilarious the movie The Foot Fist Way

href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eXaR4wlGu3s">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eXaR4wlGu3s

Matthew Mayhem Tuesday 1/20/2009 at 03:03 PM | 32728
i really cannot speak for myself, nce i had no interest in seeing this film, but my wife really enjoyed it.

She, like matthew, was caught off guard by the violence of it. One minute she was laughing her ass off and the next minute she would be uttering...damn...that had to hurt......

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 1/24/2009 at 04:02 PM | 33119
I totally loved this movie, and this is coming from someone who will has never smoked weed in his life, the whole movie is just funny as hell, specially when he gets his foot stuck in the window LOL
Capnvlad Sunday 2/01/2009 at 07:46 PM | 34033
I know this has been out for awhile but I just got around to watching it. I thought the movie would be decent but I really laughed my ass off. The whole movie with the over the top action and the fact that Red could never die was hilarious. Way better than expected.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/07/2009 at 09:40 AM | 38834
It was quite funny! I liked it!
Klempo Saturday 3/07/2009 at 09:46 AM | 38835