Forums Off Topic
Your motivational thought for the day

Well lads it's Sunday night which means another work week is almost upon us. Now you know ol Yukon is looking out for you and I've decided we can all use some motivation...

lblambert Monday 8/18/2008 at 02:55 AM | 17046
Well lads it's Sunday night which means another work week is almost upon us. Now you know ol Yukon is looking out for you and I've decided we can all use some motivation...

Dang it Lee, I was just getting ready for bed and you got me all wound up with that
DaShape Monday 8/18/2008 at 02:57 AM | 17049
Dang it Lee, I was just getting ready for bed and you got me all wound up with thatNot wound up...motivated
lblambert Monday 8/18/2008 at 02:59 AM | 17050
It's weird how it happend, but at first I thought to myself... Yeh like anything is going to make me feel any better about tomorrow, but then I seen these "Very Nice" boobs looking at me and all in a sudden, I had this warm feeling come over me ... J/K!!! Actually it does improve the thought of another work week! If only I had that projected onto a projector screen in front of me so I could look at those while I'm working thad be great!--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 8/18/2008 at 03:00 AM | 17051
ahhh, amen Lee!

CartyParty Monday 8/18/2008 at 03:46 AM | 17054
LMAO....
kweandee Monday 8/18/2008 at 04:02 AM | 17056
SOMEBODY RESCUE THAT BUTTON!!!! IT'S CHOKING TO DEATH!!!!!
Homicidal9 Monday 8/18/2008 at 09:12 AM | 17060
JUGGS
quietonthesetstudios Monday 8/18/2008 at 01:12 PM | 17064
SOMEBODY RESCUE THAT BUTTON!!!! IT'S CHOKING TO DEATH

kweandee Monday 8/18/2008 at 01:32 PM | 17068
Don't worry Tommy I will save it! I'm going in!!!!!!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 8/18/2008 at 03:42 PM | 17072
You know....nothing brings a smile to my face faster.

A couple of years ago I was working for my father in law....pissed off one day I was driving down the road as a car with a sunroof was coming the other way. I could see 2 girls standing up waving at me.....I started to say...DAMN KIDS, THEY OUGHT TO PASS A LAW........right about that time both of them flashed me. DUDE I was in a great mood the rest of the day.
HorrorSanctum Monday 8/18/2008 at 03:46 PM | 17073

A couple of years ago I was working for my father in law....pissed off one day I was driving down the road as a car with a sunroof was coming the other way. I could see 2 girls standing up waving at me.....I started to say...DAMN KIDS, THEY OUGHT TO PASS A LAW........right about that time both of them flashed me. DUDE I was in a great mood the rest of the day.

The only thing that would make that any better Sam is if Holiday Road was playing in the background!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 8/18/2008 at 05:00 PM | 17075
Don't worry Tommy I will save it! I'm going in

LOL I was waiting for one of you to say that....I knew it was coming...

kweandee Monday 8/18/2008 at 06:31 PM | 17079

The only thing that would make that any better Sam is if Holiday Road was playing in the background!I think you're right man.
HorrorSanctum Monday 8/18/2008 at 08:06 PM | 17081

The only thing that would make that any better Sam is if Holiday Road was playing in the background!I think you're right man.

I would have to disagree...were I in Sam's potion, with 4 boobs pointing at me, the last thing I would be thinking is "gee if only I had an appropriate soundtrack right now"
lblambert Monday 8/18/2008 at 09:21 PM | 17082
well after the ultras shitty day ive had that brought a smile to my face

now to consume some more beer

and those are way better than christie brinkley!
Johnny Bisco Monday 8/18/2008 at 10:24 PM | 17089