Forums Horror Movie Talk
'Tucker & Dale vs. Evil' Hits the Big Screen Sept. 30th, We've Got a Full Theatre List!

Don’t be one of the poor fools to miss out on stellar horror: go see Tucker & Dale vs. Evil on September 30th, when the film hits select theaters.

Already critically acclaimed, the film bends the rules, offers numerous surprises and is just about guaranteed to induce hysterical laughter. If you doubt that statement, just check out the excluve interview conducted with leads Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk as well as director Eli Craig: their personalities are in full force, and they just so happen to mirror the humor and charm of the film’s titular characters.

Synops:

TUCKER & DALE VS EVIL is a hilariously gory, good-spirited horror comedy, doing for killer rednecks what Shaun of the Dead did for zombies. Tucker and Dale are two best friends on vacation at their dilapidated mountain house, who are mistaken for murderous backwoods hillbillies by a group of obnoxious, preppy college kids. When one of the students gets separated from her friends, the boys try to lend a hand, but as the misunderstanding grows, so does the body count. TUCKER AND DALE VS EVIL has been a hit on the festival circuit, debuting at Sundance, and winning the Midnight Audience Award at SXSW, the Jury Prize for First Feature at Fantaa, the Best Director award at Fantaspoa, and the Best Motion Picture Award at tges.

Theatre's screening Tucker & Dale vs. Evil:

Tempe, AZ: Valley Art 1 Theatre Berkeley, CA: Shattuck Cinemas 10 Palm Desert, CA: Cinemas Palme D'Or 7 San Diego, CA: Ken Cinema San Francisco, CA: Lumiere Theatre 3 Santa Cruz, CA: Nickelodeon Theatres West Hollywood, CA: Sunset 5 Denver, CO: Denver Film Center/Colfax Washington, DC: West End Cinema Maitland, FL: Enzian Theatre New Orleans, LA: Zeitgeist Brookline, MA: Coolidge Corner Theatre Northampton, MA: Pleasant Street Royal Oak, MI: Main Art Theatre Minneapolis, MN: Lagoon Cinema Kansas City, MO: Screenland Crossroads Theatre New York, NY: Village East Cinemas Columbus, OH: Gateway Film Center 8 Portland, OR: Hollywood Theatre Dormont, PA: Hollywood Theatre Philadelphia, PA: Ritz at the Bourse Nashville, TN: Belcourt Theatre Austin, TX: Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar Dallas, TX: Inwood Theatre Houston, TX: River Oaks Theatre 3 Salt Lake City, UT: Tower Theatre Seattle, WA: Varty Theatre Milwaukee, WI: Times Cinema

If you’re unsettled by the idea of waiting to catch this surprise treasure, tune into On-Demand, where you can catch the film early, courtesy of the increangly popular Magnolia On-Demand.
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 9/20/2011 at 05:20 PM | 83029
Figures just one location in Florida & it has to be probably one of the smallest towns we have!

Good thing I watched it onDemand!!
attitudeinc Tuesday 9/20/2011 at 05:34 PM | 83030
Skipping over Chicago? What the hell is that? Bah!
dew Tuesday 9/20/2011 at 05:37 PM | 83031
Skipping over Chicago? What the hell is that? Bah

don't be surprised to see the theatrical release stretched: I anticipate it myself. As for me, I'm fortunate enough to only have to drive an hour to catch it on the big screen, which, after three viewings, still seems mandatory.
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 9/20/2011 at 05:56 PM | 83035