Forums Television
Vampire Mysteries Swept across the World

Vampire fans have a great celebration in this season.True blood season four come out.It's beyond your imaging.Just enjoy

it.Now i will tell you something about it. In the firs episode of True Blood Seasons 4:Sookie is transported to the fairy world, where she is reunited with her grandfather, Earl. She quickly learns that the fairies have lied to her and that she, and posbly other humans, are in danger. Sookie manages to escape back to Bon Temps and discovers that she has been gone for a year; Jason, who has become a police officer, has sold her house to a mystery buyer. Sookie hires Portia Bellefleur, Andy's lawyer ster, to buy back her house from the buyer. Andy has become addicted to V. Meanwhile, Bill and Eric work the media to win back human public opinion after the Russell Edgington incident. Jesca learns that living with a human may not be such a good idea. Bill has deposed the Queen of Louiana and become its King. Jesus takes Lafayette to a witch's coven meeting; the coven's powerful leader, Marnie, soon takes a keen interest in him. Arlene's baby displays disturbing traits. After town-hopping for a year, Tara has settled into a life in New Orleans as a cage-fighter named Toni, and is romantically involved with a fellow fighter, Naomi. Jason returns to Hotshot, of which he is now sole guardian nce Crystal disappeared, but he is betrayed and locked in a freezer. Eric vits Sookie and reveals that he bought her house in order to own her; he declares that she is his.

The True Blood Seasons will comprise 12 episodes, bringing the series total to 48.The season premiered on June 26, 2011, with the storyline picking up twelve and a half months after the events of season three. It is loosely based on the fourth novel in The Southern Vampire Mysteries series, Dead to the World.
marybrown123 Thursday 9/22/2011 at 02:27 AM | 83138
I like the topic of this thread and totally agree with the vampire mysteries swept across the world in order to entertain world wide horror series fans. True blood season 4 has been end and now brilliant CW horror show vampire diaries episodes swept the mystery of vampires. I hope you too like this show and continue watch it's running season 3 episodes. season 3 of vampire diaries has brilliant start and now i am waiting for awesome mysterious story of vampire in upcoming episodes. So, if you like then go watch vampire diaries online.
jonspaker01 Thursday 10/13/2011 at 08:33 AM | 84961