Forums Horror Movie Talk
Actor Paul Scheer Talks Piranha 3DD!

Paul Scheer, seen in the the first Piranha 3D, recently discussed the upcoming sequel with radio DJ Tom Sharpling. Paul mentions many details about the film in the interview below including that apparently the piranha's are attracted to the smell of chlorine, thus the water park theme in this film. Also that Charlie Sheen isn't in the film while Gary Busey will be playing the role of a farmer. So check it out for yourselves and look for Piranha 3DD in theaters November 23.

Source: YouTube
zombie10 Thursday 9/22/2011 at 06:16 PM | 83156
the first one was one of the biggest surprises of the last decade for me. Never in a million years did I think a Piranha reboot would be enjoyable, but I'll be damned was that a FUN flick. Flawed on multiple levels, but just pure... fun! I'll be checking double D out for sure, especially after that stinkfest Shark Night, i need my belief in aquatic horror reinstated.
Matt_Molgaard Friday 9/23/2011 at 12:54 AM | 83175
I don't think is a reboot as it is more of a sequel adding onto a remake. I've known about this for quite awhile, but it's always nice to here about any upcoming events. The storyline for this one seems really interesting. Piranhas make their way to a newly opened water park.
horror3747 Saturday 9/24/2011 at 05:45 PM | 83222