Forums Horror Movie Talk
100% Medically Inaccurate: The Human Centipede 2 Official One-Sheet from IFC Midnight

The Human Centipede 2 , premiered tonight at Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas -and to celebrate the festivity, IFC Midnight has delivered the official one-sheet for the Tom x production. Let us know your reaction to the poster. Is it pretty sweet or beat?

Look for the Human Centipede 2 to be released in select cities in the US on October, 7th. Source: Coming Soon
Anonymous Friday 9/23/2011 at 02:06 AM | 83178
Hell... The poster is clever in what it's trying to convey, with the spine imagery...

I doubt the movie will be as clever as the poster, though.
Zer0.MediA Friday 9/23/2011 at 06:40 AM | 83189
All I have to say about this movie... The actors sure have to be comfortable around each other. Imagine how many takes, retakes, re-shoots with someone's ass and genitals in your face? Doesn't matter if they use a face guard or not. I don't think "normal people" would be able to do it. They'd have to use fetishists or something. People who don't particularly mind having their face up near someone's no-no-zone for extended periods of time.

And I suspect they aren't even paid relatively well either lol.

Maybe they use stunt doubles? Couples? Like you see the real actors and they try to get it right on the first take... and then "Cut! Hey Margarett, listen, we're going to need you to toss your hubby's salad for the next bit. Good to go? Need a bib? Can we get a bib for scene 7 please? Hank!! We need a bib for scene 7 please... Jesus!"
Jonny Sicko Friday 9/23/2011 at 02:07 PM | 83196