Forums Horror Movie Talk
is there a new wave of slashers im missing

Ive been a fan of the slasher horror scene for a long time now, about 20 years and I've been so fond of the clascs that i wondering if I'm misng some new stuff in the slasher world that might be of some interest. So i beg for someone to put up a best slasher guide of the 90's and up for the te. i loved that someone put up and 80's guide took a quick peek and have to say that there was some films that i would look at.
phlixfan13th Friday 9/23/2011 at 07:18 PM | 83197
There hasn't been too much in the way of slashers recently... bedes the obvious tidal wave of remakes and sequels, all I can really think of is the Scream and Saw franchises, Laid to Rest and Chromeskull (Which I still have to see

), Hatchet 1 and 2, and (My favorite out of these) Behind the Mask: Rise of Leslie Vernon.There are probably a ton of good independent slasher films that I have not seen, but that is what I am familiar with from recent times... hope it helps...
Kidtut Friday 9/23/2011 at 11:14 PM | 83206
thanks that what i figured. It would be nice too see a really good slasher again but ill check those movies out.
phlixfan13th Saturday 9/24/2011 at 02:27 AM | 83213
thanks that what i figured. It would be nice too see a really good slasher again but ill check those movies out. Leslie Vernon might turn out to be the next great slasher that you're looking for... Behind the Mask is Definitely my favorite modern slasher movie... ?w=400&h=266
Kidtut Sunday 9/25/2011 at 01:07 PM | 83245