Forums Horror Movie Talk
HALLOWEEN 3D Update: Todd Farmer Submits A New H3D Script

Some more news has surfaced tonight regarding Halloween 3D which is scheduled to hit theaters on October 26, 2012. As I'm sure your aware, a few days ago our friends over at Rabbit in Red spoke with Malek Akkad (son of original Halloween producer Moustapha Akkad) and it was confirmed on their show that the upcoming project was NOT going to be a found footage film like previously speculated. Back to bacs seems to be the idea for the third installment here while infung some new ideas into the Halloween formula.

As if that wasn't enough - Todd Farmer has added some additional info as well for his Twitter followers. Here is what the writer said regarding the film:

2 years ago today, Luser and I handed in our first and only draft of H3D. Interesting condering today we hand in a brand new take. :)

So it appears as if a new script has been handed in, but now the question at hand is - will this script satisfy the Weinstein's?

Stay tuned for more, and special thanks go out to Vincent Paul of Rabbit in Red Radio for keeping us informed.

Source: Twitter
Anonymous Monday 9/26/2011 at 02:33 AM | 83276
I actually loved the idea of what they had in the 1st place and when Laurie puts on the mask thats when the 3D starts that sounded so dope I hope they bring back

the white mask
Pepa77 Monday 9/26/2011 at 02:50 AM | 83277
I actually loved the idea of what they had in the 1st place and when Laurie puts on the mask thats when the 3D starts that sounded so dope I hope they bring back the white mask

They should definitely bring back the original mask. This Halloween movie is more of a reboot than it is a remake. So if this is a reboot, why not stick with the original?

nce this one will be in 3D, it sounds to me that Michael will be way more extreme with his kills and his movements. I can already see that knife just whipping out of the screen towards me.

But I wonder what the storyline for this one will be???
horror3747 Monday 9/26/2011 at 11:40 PM | 83325
As long as it's nothing like H2, I love it!
Voorhees13 Thursday 9/29/2011 at 03:12 AM | 83445