Forums Off Topic
"Classic" Friday's

Wow, what a month. First we have to switch servers do to the overwhelming traffic we have been experiencing and then if that wasn't enough for one ulcer the forum to form we also had a major database issue here on the forum and we nearly lost all the information. Before the world almost came to a screeching haultwe were going to do a little thing called "Clasc" Friday's. Bacally this will be a day devoted to all things clasc and members will have free roam in the chat room as well as the clasc area of the forum to discuss all things that went bump in the night long ago.

Although regular forum talk and comments with continue as normal all day Friday will be a day to remind us about the good 'ol days. We urge you every member to have discusons and learn about the great films that pioneered horror into the monster it is today.

Thanks guys, JustinYukon Lee will be our host this Friday....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 8/19/2008 at 05:00 AM | 17117
glad this is still going to happen!

i would encourage as many members as posble to come by and check it out
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 8/19/2008 at 06:24 AM | 17119
Due to overwhelming bar tabs I think I will be around on Friday for this....lol....My wallet doesn't want to go out anymore.

quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 8/19/2008 at 12:59 PM | 17121
sounds like a cool idea.

originfan Tuesday 8/19/2008 at 03:58 PM | 17126
This is a Shamefull thing to say, but I no just about "Nothing" when it comes to Horror's Roots Of Evil... I'd like to watch alot of these older clascs and learn so Perhaps you'll catch me Friday? I don't know how much fun I'll be... I keep seeing the name Logui or somthing like that. I believe it was Dracula movies I hear it from?

Anyway, Guess I'll learn!!! Thanks for Hosting this Lee and thanks for Creating a Friday Night Festival of Evil, Justin and Joel!!! Kool Deal! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 8/19/2008 at 09:05 PM | 17133
I can't wait for this, should be really fun and we can get some posts in the Clascs Section LOL
DaShape Thursday 8/21/2008 at 01:54 AM | 17262
Yukon Lee will be our host this Friday....Does this mean I'll have to dig out my Elvira wig?

I'm starting to post some stuff in the Clasc section to give us some topics for discuson and the chat will be going as well on Friday. It should be a lot of fun and if it starts to drag I may just give someone a 30 minute ban just for the hell of it.

Clasc Friday good!!! Fire bad!!

lblambert Thursday 8/21/2008 at 03:45 AM | 17279
This is a Shamefull thing to say, but I no just about "Nothing" when it comes to Horror's Roots Of Evil... I'd like to watch alot of these older clascs and learn so Perhaps you'll catch me Friday? I don't know how much fun I'll be... I keep seeing the name Logui or somthing like that. I believe it was Dracula movies I hear it from?

Anyway, Guess I'll learn!!! Thanks for Hosting this Lee and thanks for Creating a Friday Night Festival of Evil, Justin and Joel!!! Kool Deal! --RyanLOGUI?????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HorrorSanctum Thursday 8/21/2008 at 07:09 PM | 17302
as I had said... I don't know alot about the clascs... BUT I want to learn so... Friday Nights I'm all ears! I'll be the Listener... What do you call them people in the court room Lee that type everything that is said during a court case? Well... I'll have there ears on Clasc Fridays! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 8/21/2008 at 08:50 PM | 17305
s I had said... I don't know alot about the clascs... BUT I want to learn so... Friday Nights I'm all ears! I'll be the Listener... What do you call them people in the court room Lee that type everything that is said during a court case? Well... I'll have there ears on Clasc Fridays! --RyanThat's a great attitude to have Ryan. There's nothing wrong with not knowing much about something that was way before your time. A lot of us old guys grew up with these movies when we were kids (there was no such thing as Freddy or Jason) so it's a bit odd to us when we see a younger generation of horror fans who aren't familiar with these films.

tting back and paying attention when us old guys jabber on is a great way to learn about these. At the same time if you have a question don't hetate to ask.

I think you're referring to the old court reporters they used to have. They're few and far between these days, used only for out of court stuff. Everything in a courtroom is recorded these days which is a lot more reliable. This is getting off topic (not that I care) but I had a tuation a few years ago where we needed to know what transpired in a courtroom is a different city over a year previously. Within 15 minutes we were listening to the recording of the proceedings and were able to sort out what could have been an absolute mess.
lblambert Thursday 8/21/2008 at 10:34 PM | 17315