Forums Horror Movie Talk
Tania Raymonde Offers Up Some Details Regarding The TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3D & Her Role

Earlier this evening

Ryan Turek, Managing Editor from Shock Till You Drop had the opportunity to talk to Tania Raymonde from MTV's Death Valley about her upcoming role in the John Luessenhop-directed

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D.

"I think it's going to be great, It's cool to be part of such a cult phenomenon like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I never saw the

remake . I saw the original and it scared the crap out of me, deeply disturbing me."

The actress admitted to a bit nervous about her role in the movie. "I've never done a horror movie before. It was a little traumatic because this is a very intense movie. People expect there to be some tongue-in-cheek, but there's not." The actress also added, "this movie takes off where the original started and stands on its own as a thriller and origin story. There's something epic and scary about it as it delves into this disturbed mind that is not right. It's got a lot of action, so it's cool."

Raymonde (pictured below) will play the role of "Nikki," who's the best friend to Alexandra Daddario's character "Heather." Together both characters set out on a road trip to Texas to collect an inheritance left to Heather, but unbeknownst to them, a certain chainsaw wielding cannibal is apart of the package.

"Nikki is a party girl, but she's got a lot of balls," dishes Raymonde. "There are some moments toward the middle of the movie where she kicks some ass and isn't the typical slutty best friend. There are a lot of unorthodox things about this movie that are original and new. I don't think people are going to be disappointed."

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D opens October 5, 2012. Stay tuned for more.

Source: STYD
Anonymous Wednesday 10/05/2011 at 01:43 AM | 83823