Forums Horror Movie Talk
Why HALLOWEEN III: Season of the Witch Did NOT Fit In With the Franchise

As many of you know that HALLOWEEN III: Season of the Witch does not follow the whole Michael Myers story. A lot of you people probably ask yourselves questions like these: ' why did they choose to do something completely different in the HALLOWEEN franchise' or ' what were they thinking?!'. But there's a reason why HALLOWEEN III didn't continue the bloody path of Michael Myers. After the supposedly death of Michael Myers in the end of HALLOWEEN II, Jon Carpenter was going to make more HALLOWEEN films, but each of them would have a completely different story that was Halloween-related. After the low ratings and the under-performance at the box office, Jon Carpenter brought back Michael Myers for the upcoming sequels.

Even though this film was marked as one of the worst films in this franchise, its still entertaining.

http://youtu.be/RKsd_9wG_Kc

Source: IMDB
horror3747 Thursday 10/06/2011 at 05:54 PM | 83909
give my Horrors of Haddonfield piece, which goes over this and a whole lot of other lesser known facts about the entire franchise. On the front page brother.
Matt_Molgaard Thursday 10/06/2011 at 06:04 PM | 83910
give my Horrors of Haddonfield piece, which goes over this and a whole lot of other lesser known facts about the entire franchise. On the front page brother.

Thanks. I just thought people who have seen this movie should know the reason why its completely different from the rest of the franchise...
horror3747 Thursday 10/06/2011 at 09:18 PM | 83926
I just bought this one out of the $5 dollar bin @ Walmart...LOL
MOWDEReeL Friday 10/07/2011 at 03:11 PM | 83963
I think it's an awesome film. It should have just been called "Season of the Witch" and be it's own movie.
Zeeboe Saturday 10/08/2011 at 12:02 PM | 84021