Forums Horror Movie Talk
New Ping Anser Forged Irons Are Striking

In the 1960′s, Ping Company made the first Ping irons by milling cavities into the back of forged heads. Now Ping is taking a bold step by releang its first forged iron in decades. As a super game-improvement iron, the Ping Anser Forged Irons feature plenty of perimeter weighting and tungsten in the sole to help players get the ball into the air more ealy. The PING badge on the back of wholesale golf clubs the club is a weight that can be changed as part of the fitting process.

The Looks of the New Ping Anser Forged Irons Are Striking

Satin chrome finish with ox blood red and grey accents. Did I say ox blood? Yes I did. Just like the old English Doc Martin boots these irons scream character and have won our hearts. The ze of the heads are on the larger de but not to the point TaylorMade R11 Driver I would mark them down because of it. Want a smaller head than play the S-56 irons. Reduced offset on these cavity backs over most of Ping's irons are a pleasant surprise. The offset of the 5 iron is .17" compared to the i15 with .19". This translates to a look that will give the better player confidence the fit the eye for some would rather have less offset.

The Ping Anser Forged Irons , multi-metal degn, of the Anser Forged Irons combines an 8620 steel body, Degn – 8620 Carbon Steel With a Partial Tungsten Sole. The Ping Anser 2010 irons are made of 8620 carbon steel with a partial tungsten sole. They have a larger than Mizuno MP-69 Irons average sole width and offset as well. So you might ask why forged and why now? Well the Japan market prefers forged irons and this will in our opinion dramatically grow their market share in that market. And why the wide sole and offset on a forged iron…well the Japan market prefers this style a little more then a pure blade as well. I also feel that they will eventually come out with a more traditional forged blade in the US in the coming years. Well as long as they feel it will improve on the other blades on the market. Because that is what Ping is all about. Its hollow-sole cavity softens feel and potions the CG for higher-launching shots. The progresve set Titleist CB 712 Irons degn offers long-iron forgiveness and short-iron control.

Overall, the forged, multi-metal degn, of the Ping Anser Forged Irons

combine an 8620 steel body, a dense tungsten sole, and machined grooves for unequaled forged-iron feel and forgiveness. As the new irons are made to maximize playability, they will allow you to show the best perfomance on the court. You can find discount golf clubs in many online shops to save big on this easy iron set.
Anonymous Saturday 10/08/2011 at 04:41 AM | 84009