Forums Off Topic
Show Us Your Childhood Halloween Pictures And Win A FREE HorrorBid T-Shirt

With Halloween growing ever so closer we have a hankering to see some of those old, vintage photos that show a mpler time when "trick or treating" was something you talked about for weeks. Post a photo of yourself below that shows off a particular costume you had when you were a kid or just an old photo that was taken around Hallowen time. Lets relieve some memories here on HorrorBid. We have a few of our HorrorBid "logo" shirts in black created by our friends at DieHardDegns that we will be giving away (posting a picture enters you into a drawing for a FREE shirt) but this is mainly about having some fun. Enjoy!

"A very young BooMan getting ready for the big night in the late 80s"
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 10/09/2011 at 03:02 PM | 84081

This was me on Halloween as a princess. I didn't want to be a princess, I begged to rip the dress and be covered in blood, but seeing as it was a flower girls dress we had to spend too much money on we reused it, despite it being so plain.
Morphine Sunday 10/09/2011 at 03:47 PM | 84082
Here is a much younger "me" as the infamous "killer" clown. Actually it's just a run of the mill clown suit but I am sure in my mind I was already thinking about places I could put blood and wounds to show off my true love for horror. Dang mother and wanting me to dress all "cute". And look at that 70's couch in the background. What were people thinking? LOL!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 10/09/2011 at 04:01 PM | 84083
1968 I was 5 years old I haven't changed much.

">

edit: Pic attached
iluvhallow33n Sunday 10/09/2011 at 06:13 PM | 84094
this should be a good thread. Sadly, I don't think I have a ngle Halloween pic from childhood. :(
Matt_Molgaard Monday 10/10/2011 at 03:36 AM | 84114
I don't have any pictures, but I do have a story. I was ten and the girl scout troops in the area were having a big halloween costume party. I was Carrie, complete with ketchup blood and eggs. I just knew I was going to win the costume contest. My mom kept telling me no one would know who I was, unfortunately she was right. I didn't win, and ended up throwing a tantrum telling everyone they better be glad I couldn't move things with my mind, or the place would be set on fire. My mom was embarrassed, but tells anyone who will listen the story. Yeah, I'm still pissed I didn't win.
BloodyMary Monday 10/10/2011 at 02:28 PM | 84323
Great story Annie!!
Anonymous Saturday 10/15/2011 at 01:11 AM | 85107
I was Freddy Krueger for Halloween... I was about 9 years old... I honestly think I look better then the Remake Freddy! LOL Just saying.

PrimeTimeB!tch Saturday 10/15/2011 at 01:51 AM | 85110
HaHa, I agree with you. Glad you were able to post your pic!! BTW did you have a glove with your costume?
Anonymous Saturday 10/15/2011 at 02:20 AM | 85111
Unfortunately, I didnt... lol I was so upset! I think my Mom lied to me and told me they were sold out lol
PrimeTimeB!tch Saturday 10/15/2011 at 03:42 AM | 85118