Forums Horror Movie Talk
Wickedbeard reborn(new costume)

I tried to post these in the general section, and my topic title is there, but not my pics, so I will try again.lol i know a lot of you do not like this look, but I absolutely love it.i have always been a fan of the longer hair. anyway, here are a few pics Crash made the poster for me ung my hock, and the hock itself is a frightstuff painted by yours truly.the rest i made.
wickedbeard Friday 8/22/2008 at 04:13 PM | 17370
here a some more.I also plan on taking these pics to the outdoors soon.I made the machete pouch more accurate and dirtied the jacket more nce these pics.

Think Derek will approve?
wickedbeard Friday 8/22/2008 at 04:18 PM | 17371
Oh my, no freak'n way.

You never cease to amaze!!!

Those are fantastic costume shot of the new Jason!

I personally don't have any problem with the new look!

DaShape Friday 8/22/2008 at 05:01 PM | 17373
Wicked Beard again dead on accurate. A bunch of my buddies are gathered around the computer right now just cheeng over these pics. Amazing work bro! You are Jason!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/22/2008 at 05:10 PM | 17375
I want to retract my first reactions to the new look a bit too. Although I still don't love the new look I am all about change and trying new things. I just can't wait to see this movie. I hope it brings a depth of realism to the series that has been needed for a long time. BRING IT ON!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/22/2008 at 05:15 PM | 17376
WOW! How is it posble to nail the look this close. In fact you may pull it off better than Derek Mears!

thedarkside Friday 8/22/2008 at 05:18 PM | 17377
Thanks guys.We shall see how derek takes it.I hope to wear the costume for some pics with him next week. I did the best i could accuracy wise, but nce there are only 3 pics to go by it was difficult.I think I finally got the machete sheath as accurate as posble.All this time i thought that was a hatchet handle sticking from his leg, but turns out it was only the strap and buckle.Optical illuon or just my age?lololol I am pretty proud of the jacket though.i had to make that out of 3 different coats. and darkde...i am diggin that avatar.lol
wickedbeard Friday 8/22/2008 at 07:41 PM | 17378
Jeff hope you don't mind me doing a little photoshoping Your photos just look to killer!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 8/24/2008 at 01:06 AM | 17452
one more
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 8/24/2008 at 01:23 AM | 17453
honest to god man... You need your own costume Line!!! You'd sell everyone on the forum! I have to say that you are the only guy/person, I've ever known to pull Jason's look off and look like the Real Deal! I've seen so many Jason Part 7's and 8's out there, even part 3's and NONE of them measure up to you bro!

As it has been said NUMEROUS times on here -- "You are JASON VOORHEES!!!" --RyanI think if you bumped into Kane Hodder whereing your part 7 suite, he'd have a corenary! LOL
Harry Warden Sunday 8/24/2008 at 06:39 PM | 17462
Damn booman those photoshops look awesome.the second one kicks ass!!!!Thanks. And thank you to everyone for all the wonderful compliments.I just hope Kane and derek feel the same way next friday.I am hoping to do some private photos with both of them in my part 8 or 7(cannot decide) and remake costumes this friday, and hopefully they will land in the horrorhound mag.I have been talking with one of the organizers and he mentioned pulling both of them ade for the pics.Crosses fingers.This would make my life worth living if it really happens.

Oh and on a de note.i redid my part 8 shirt, and wow, it looks so much more accurate, and I am supposed to be playing jason in my part 7 at the sandy land acres haunted hayride in petersburg KY this year tentatively, so if you live close, come check it out.
href="http://www.sandylandacres.com/">http://www.sandylandacres.com/
wickedbeard Sunday 8/24/2008 at 07:35 PM | 17464
Awesome I definately agree...you are Jason...lol

Great pics

kweandee Sunday 8/24/2008 at 08:57 PM | 17466
Glad you like Jeff, I have been ung this for MySpace bulletins to advertise the forum. Hope you don't charge a per use fee. http://i38.tinypic.com/30ucrvm.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 8/24/2008 at 10:40 PM | 17471
Thanks guys.We shall see how derek takes it.I hope to wear the costume for some pics with him next week. I did the best i could accuracy wise, but nce there are only 3 pics to go by it was difficult.I think I finally got the machete sheath as accurate as posble.All this time i thought that was a hatchet handle sticking from his leg, but turns out it was only the strap and buckle.Optical illuon or just my age?lololol I am pretty proud of the jacket though.i had to make that out of 3 different coats. and darkde...i am diggin that avatar.lol

thanks! there is something about Yoda smoking pot that just feels right! lol!

thedarkside Sunday 8/24/2008 at 10:43 PM | 17472
Glad you like Jeff, I have been ung this for MySpace bulletins to advertise the forum. Hope you don't charge a per use fee. http://i38.tinypic.com/30ucrvm.

It's all good bro, as long as everyone knows who is behind the mask.lol...gotta get famous somehow.
wickedbeard Sunday 8/24/2008 at 10:57 PM | 17473
Yeah I am linking it directly to your post here. Let the fame begin!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 8/24/2008 at 10:58 PM | 17474

You know the little dude keeps a bag under that robe.lolololol...snootchie boochies young padwan.hahahaha
wickedbeard Sunday 8/24/2008 at 10:59 PM | 17475
thanks! there is something about Yoda smoking pot that just feels right! lol!LOL ...
kweandee Sunday 8/24/2008 at 11:10 PM | 17476

You know the little dude keeps a bag under that robe.lolololol...snootchie boochies young padwan.hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAH! Yes he does!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 8/24/2008 at 11:15 PM | 17477
of course yoda smokes! i mean think about it. he always looks stoned, the f'd up speech and the stunted growth. he has all the gns of a major pot head, lol!

thedarkside Sunday 8/24/2008 at 11:18 PM | 17478
of course yoda smokes! i mean think about it. he always looks stoned, the f'd up speech and the stunted growth. he has all the gns of a major pot head, lol!LMAO....
kweandee Sunday 8/24/2008 at 11:28 PM | 17481
Well at least we know the force is with him everyware... Even under his robe!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 8/25/2008 at 01:27 AM | 17488
one more

thought the top one was a bit too bright so I toned down the lighting a bit. This is now one of my all time favorite Voorhees pics.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 8/25/2008 at 05:08 AM | 17506
Thats awesome bro!!If you want to mess with some backrounds on the other costumes, I would not stop ya.lolol...I would love to see some woods behind the better part 7 and 6 shots.You have a real knack for the photoshop thing. i am glad you can do this, as I have no skills in this sort of thing.
wickedbeard Monday 8/25/2008 at 10:09 AM | 17507
just great pics. My buddies and I just saw these on myspace. needless to say you make one helleva Jason. i thought they were taken from the movie at first.
pamelavoorheesRIP Tuesday 8/26/2008 at 12:52 AM | 17553
Great pics, great setup!
deathrisingup Tuesday 8/26/2008 at 12:35 PM | 17590