Forums Horror Collectibles
We Belong Alive - A Shirt For A Cause From Fright Rags

With Breast Cancer Awareness Month already in full swing, the good folks over at Fright Rags have once again extended their hand to help to fight the cause.

Last year they released a milar t-shirt to help a friend of theirs as she battled a very aggresve breast cancer. The sales of this shirt helped them raise over $7000 to help her and her family through their trying time. And this year they decided to bring the shirt back (with some modifications) to help raise some additional money for breast cancer research and awareness.

This awesome piece of thread can be yours for a limited time for only $25.95 (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT 60% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF THIS ITEM WILL BE DONATED TO METAvivor BREAST CANCER RESEARCH.)HOW LONG WILL THIS SHIRT BE AVAILABLE?

As a result, we are allowing pre-orders for this shirt until Sunday, October 23. nce it is a pre-order item, I ask that you allow 4-5 weeks for it to ship. If we have any left over after shipping our orders, we will make those limited quanitites available on the webte until they sell out.

HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU DONATING AND WHERE IS IT GOING?

60% of the proceeds from the sale of this shirt will be donated to METAvivor (

http://www.metavivor.org) to help the research of metastatic breast cancer.

WHEN WILL I BE CHARGED FOR MY ORDER ?

You will be charged once the order is placed. If you need to cancel at any time before the order ships. please contact service@fright-rags.com

WHAT IF I ORDER OTHER SHIRTS WITH THIS PRE-ORDER SHIRT ?

nce there is only one shipping charge per order, all items will ship together. If you order any other items with your We Belong Alive shirt, they will ship together in 4-5 weeks.

http://i55.tinypic.com/29z4x7d.jpg" class="photoborder" />

DIDN'T YOU ALREADY RELEASE THIS SHIRT?

Yes, last year we released this shirt degn to help raise money for a friend in need as she battled breast cancer. While we have brought the same degn back this year, we have changed the colors and will be printing it on charcoal shirts and hoodies to help distinguish it from the shirt we release last year, yet keep the original idea intact. THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM – This item is only available for pre-order until Sunday, October 23. PLEASE ALLOW 4-5 WEEKS TO SHIP – Once the pre-order time is over, we will print the shirts and begin shipping them in late November. Actual time in trant for your order varies based on your location. COLOR VARIANCE IS NORMAL – You may notice a slight color difference in the gray color used for guys, girls, and the hoodies. nce they are different brands, this is normal. We have done our best to use actual color samples when posting our model images. Please see all images below for a better representation of what the final product will look like.AVAIALBE IN THESE STYLES AND ZES:

GUYS SHIRTS – Small - 5X-Large GIRLS SHIRTS – Small - 2X-Large HOODIES ($45.95) – Small - 3X-Large (zippered hoodie with back print) 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not absolutely blown away by your We Belong Alive 2011 Limited Edition, just send back your order and we will refund your entire purchase price.

Please click HERE for ordering information, and don't forget to mention this code HORRORBID10 at checkout and get 10% off of your total order.
Anonymous Tuesday 10/11/2011 at 03:44 PM | 84498
Does ung the promo code effect the donation?
baristo Tuesday 10/11/2011 at 06:37 PM | 84540
I'm gonna say yes, but I'm not really sure. You'll have to contact Fright Rags

service@fright-rags.com
Anonymous Tuesday 10/11/2011 at 07:23 PM | 84542