Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Apollo 18 Launches It's Way Onto Blu-Ray This December!

Apollo 18 is preparing for lift off once again, this time onto Blu-ray!

In an early announcement to retailers, Starz/Anchor Bay has stated that they are gearing up to release 'Apollo 18' for Blu-ray on December 27.

Officially, Apollo 17, launched December 17th, 1972 was the last manned mison to the moon. But a year later, in December of 1973, two American astronauts were sent on a secret mison to the moon funded by the US Department of Defense. What you are about to see is the actual footage which the astronauts captured on that mison. While NASA denies its authenticity, others say it’s the real reason we’ve never gone back to the moon.

Specs and supplements have yet to be revealed, but the suggested list price for the Blu-ray, which is never accurate, is $39.99.

Source: High-Def Digest
Anonymous Tuesday 10/11/2011 at 04:05 PM | 84499
Well everyone, I hate to spoil the whole barrel (and I'm speaking strictly as a viewer) but A18 wasn't worth it.

What was created is bacally some bac footage with some attempt at suspense with merely a few tense scenes of anything horrific.

I won't spoil it for you with any specific details, but let's just say that it's not one for the ol' collection shelf unless you're really into space stuff.

Again, I speak as a viewer who spent money at a theater with 11 other people...not a filmmaker.
aceofspades70 Tuesday 10/11/2011 at 11:28 PM | 84554
I couldn't agree more. Terrible, terrible movie.
Anonymous Wednesday 10/12/2011 at 01:23 AM | 84567