Forums Off Topic
FEEBAY DOES IT AGAIN!!!

Well the fine folks at Ebay have made another change to maximize their profits.

THEY NO LONGER WILL ALLOW AUCTIONS TO BE PAID FOR WITH MONEY ORDERS AND PERSONAL CHECKS

I never took checks, but money orders were a different story. I always checked on them before sending any pieces out.

I'm sure glad these guys are looking out for my welfare......

and I have to say it

FUCK YOU EBAY!!!
HorrorSanctum Monday 8/25/2008 at 02:36 PM | 17513
Amen Sam.

I read this a few days ago also.

I didn't bring it up because I thought I'd sound a little biased (cough@#^%#% HorrorBid) but I accepted M.O.'s on there all the time in case somebody didn't have paypal (who is owned by Ebay and takes a chunk of change for every transaction you make with it).

DaShape Monday 8/25/2008 at 03:09 PM | 17515
(insert HorrorBid commercial here)

amazing. I remember the days when it was nothing BUT money orders and checks. Just another way for eBay's pockets to get fatter and Joe user to suffer

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 8/25/2008 at 04:11 PM | 17520
Yep ebay sucks...lol

They closed the ebay express portion too...just got an email from them about that. Thats where I had been getting the majority of my horror movies ade from Bisco and Apprehenve films via the HB autions. Unfortunately they're the only place I've found my billy vantriliquist doll from dead lence I plan to buy. That guy should sell them on here...he makes some awesome dummies.

kweandee Monday 8/25/2008 at 06:16 PM | 17526
amazing news and one more tale tell gn that ebay has overstepped its bounds. let the consumer decide what is best for them.

thedarkside Monday 8/25/2008 at 10:10 PM | 17539