Forums Horror Movie Reviews
My Trollhunter review

Screw the Grammy's

DeathsBestFriend

Screw the Grammy's

I'm DeathsBestFriend and for this review you will see just what I thought about the movie Trollhunter.Trollhunter I thought was a real good movie. It had amazing graphics, stunning troll visualizations, and a greatly immense brilliantly degned unique storyline too it and the way to kill the troll was a legit way (followed by the book).

Trollhunter was just a good movie that when you hear the title your like: what could this even be about.

But, when you watch trollhunter it turned out to be one of the most epic movie's that involve killing a troll and just a unique flow to it.

Keeping in mind how well they kept this secret hidden and how many people were involved in it.

when the trollhunter was hit, the reaction of the trollhunter was pretty real, not over played out, they gave him time to get up, you know, he took a hit and killed some time to become a masterful real hit by a troll.

I will be looking for a number 2 to this movie. Wondering what the story will be like and how they will be able to keep the troll secret hidden because the troll secret still was not revealed.

I give this movie the "EPIC" title. Very surprised in the way the this movie was put into epic proportions giving this movie a Overall: 10/10

Screw the Grammy's

DeathsBestFriend

Screw the Grammy's
DeathsBestFriend Tuesday 10/11/2011 at 11:15 PM | 84552