Forums Horror Movie Talk
FAST & FURIOUS Trailer (not THE FAST & THE FURIOUS)

So here comes the 4th installment of that crazy car franchise.

I have to admit, I was a fan of the original . . . just thought it was a fun summer pop corn movie .. however I can't say I cared for the two sequels at all: "2 FAST 2 FURIOUS" & "THE FAST & THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT".Still, this new one called "FAST & FURIOUS" reunites four of the original cast members (Walker, Diesel, Michelle and Jordana).

Trailer looks flashy enough . .. I'll see it because it looks like they are going back to the original formula that caught my attention but do I think this will make a ton of cash??? Probably not and if you don't like these movies I can't say I blame you (a guilty pleasure of mine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSnZvseggw
DaShape Tuesday 8/26/2008 at 02:22 AM | 17563
Personally i have always enjoyed these movies.

I haven't seen the Tokyo Drift but the other two were entertaining.

I believe that this movie will make the Cops crack down on the import tuners even more.

I am not looking forward to that at all.

I hate being condered an illegal street racer and or Ricer in the eyes of the law.

Oh well....
Evildsm Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 07:23 PM | 17674
i really enjoyed the first and third films. I liked tokyo drift more for the japanese cultural resonance than the plot, but at the same time i have to support locals, in which the male lead, Lucas Black, is a good old Alabama boy in real life.

The new trailer actually looks good as well. Am i the only one whose jaw dropped when i realize how many tankers the driver was piggy backing???

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 8/30/2008 at 08:23 PM | 17850