Forums Horror Movie Talk
Devious worn at Maskapalooza

LARGE SMALL
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 02:35 PM | 17665
Great pics...

kweandee Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 04:48 PM | 17668
looks good!
Evildsm Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 04:55 PM | 17670
I think Mike and Des should buy a copy! I know I did!
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 10:30 PM | 17682
I actually like these two candid shots the best I think. It really shows the mask off naturally. Now if only my copy would arrive I could show it off as well.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 10:47 PM | 17683
I am def going to have to pick one of these bad boys up. what is the ze difference between the small and large?
originfan Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 10:56 PM | 17684
yeah you really need to pick one up, the price is right and the thing just has that look. Here is the link to order and this will tell you all you need to know about zing as well....

http://www.horrorbid.com/devious.html
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 8/27/2008 at 11:08 PM | 17686
I think Mike and Des should buy a copy! I know I did

Very very tempting....

I need to figure out my mask priorities first.

I am torn between a few at the moment. I plan to own these but I haven't made up my mind as to which one will get ordered first.

(Fear, Devious, Psychopath v3, DMC Freddy5, SSN H5/H6) Brute
Evildsm Thursday 8/28/2008 at 06:08 PM | 17713
Great pics...Thanks...By the Way I took those at the con when I saw them wearing it...I can tell all you Boils and Ghouls this...I have bought Myers over the years and have received them only to sell them a month or two down the road...This mask I have not even thought about selling this...You can see hear it is diverse in every way...If you have a medicine ball head like booman (j/k...but seriously) it will pull off the Warlock...If you have the skinny head with a moon chin....or if you have a normal head like Sam McCain...it will pull the Castle look all day
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 8/28/2008 at 10:20 PM | 17722
Great pics...Thanks...By the Way I took those at the con when I saw them wearing it...I can tell all you Boils and Ghouls this...I have bought Myers over the years and have received them only to sell them a month or two down the road...This mask I have not even thought about selling this...You can see hear it is diverse in every way...If you have a medicine ball head like booman (j/k...but seriously) it will pull off the Warlock...If you have the skinny head with a moon chin....or if you have a normal head like Sam McCain...it will pull the Castle look all dayLMFAO!!!!! Now Mayhem you know better than that. I may be able to pull of the Jabba the Hutt look but not Dick Warlock.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 8/28/2008 at 11:11 PM | 17726
Great pics...Thanks...By the Way I took those at the con when I saw them wearing it...I can tell all you Boils and Ghouls this...I have bought Myers over the years and have received them only to sell them a month or two down the road...This mask I have not even thought about selling this...You can see hear it is diverse in every way...If you have a medicine ball head like booman (j/k...but seriously) it will pull off the Warlock...If you have the skinny head with a moon chin....or if you have a normal head like Sam McCain...it will pull the Castle look all dayLMFAO!!!!! Now Mayhem you know better than that. I may be able to pull of the Jabba the Hutt look but not Dick Warlock. lol
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 8/28/2008 at 11:38 PM | 17730