Forums Horror Collectibles
Update From NECA: Freddy's ANOES Glove Is On It's Way - New Hi-Res Images Released

Check it out Bidites, here's your chance to get the glove that started it all!!

NECA is proud to announce that their veron of Freddy Krueger's Bladed Glove from the original 1984 A Nightmare on Elm Street , is ready for release. Slated to hit retail before Halloween, this exact replica of the screen-used glove features real metal construction, a distressed leather-like glove and a mannequin hand form for display when you’re not wearing it.

The Original ANOES Glove Replica is available for pre-order at select fine retailers such as Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth and will be priced at a SRP of $59.99.

http://i52.tinypic.com/jv0o6q.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Source: Figures.com
Anonymous Thursday 10/13/2011 at 12:22 AM | 84853
Other than the...weird safety pin...looks pretty good for the price.
TrickOrTreater Thursday 10/13/2011 at 12:26 AM | 84855
I just checked Amazon and it's not slated for release until November 29. Is it being released earlier someone else?
skutterk Thursday 10/13/2011 at 12:41 AM | 84856
NECA is notorious for being late on their releases. The couple of sources that I checked out also said to expect to see the glove sometime in November. So I'd go with that.
Anonymous Thursday 10/13/2011 at 01:01 AM | 84864
I'm a huge Freddy Fan, ever nce HBO showed part one after its theater release. Always thought Freddy was the best!

Love all the other Horror Icons, but he always held a place in first!

I was looking forward to buying this glove from NECA,...but after seeing the safety pin and brass ring on pinky finger put on wrong. Not Sure. I own both of the other gloves from NECA, FvJ & Remake...and a Kreation X glove. Was hoping for this glove to look awesome,...in fact; the picture that they had before was better than the finished proto. NECA stepped up their game with the remake glove, it looked and worn great. FvJ glove was "ehh" at best. And when I saw the first pic for this item...I was floored! Couldn't wait! But seeing it like it is now....just not sure!?

I've always wanted an Original ANOES glove and thought that with NECA releang this glove, being that money is a little tight and other glove makers charge over a hundred or more for an original. I had my chance.

Just feeling a little disappointed, seeing the finished prototype. I gotta say it again...the original prototype pic looked a whole lot better than the finished pic.

I guess, I gotta see it in person...hope that this pic is a fluke.

Alex Darkstrom Thursday 10/13/2011 at 12:33 PM | 85006
OMG!!! Just watched the scene in part one, when Freddy has his arms stretched out. Zoomed in on glove when its scrapping against the metal. And there it was...a flucking safety pin. LOL!

Still feel the original picture of the glove from NECA looked better...but, WOW!

Learn something new every day.
Alex Darkstrom Thursday 10/13/2011 at 02:34 PM | 85018
We're trying to get a hold of NECA to see if the safety pin is film accurate. Stay tuned.

Here's a screen grab of the screen that Alex is talking about. What are your thoughts? Safety pin or no?

Anonymous Thursday 10/13/2011 at 02:58 PM | 85019
Yes in fact it was a safety pin on the glove in Nightmare 1. They later removed the pin and replaced it with a snap enclosure for part 2. As far as the Neca, I'm not impressed at all.
Ryn Monday 10/17/2011 at 04:37 AM | 85274