Forums Off Topic
David Duchovny in rehab for sex addiction

LOS ANGELES (AP) — David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation facility for sex addiction. In a statement released Thursday by his lawyer, Stanton Stein, the actor said he did so voluntarily, adding: "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this tuation as a family."

The actor's publicist, Flo Grace, confirmed the rehab report, which first appeared on People.com.

She and Stein both declined to elaborate further.

Duchovny, 48, plays a sex-obsessed character on the Showtime series "Californication," which earned Emmy nominations for casting and cinematography. The show's second season begins Sept. 28. Showtime had no comment Thursday.

The actor appeared in the film "The X Files: I Want to Believe" earlier this summer. He has been married to actress Tea Leoni nce 1997. They have two children.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/29/2008 at 12:47 AM | 17734
haha, He's doing what ALOT of guys should do... Sure would Eliminate alot of affairs... However I'd like to see a Docter tell my Mr. Happy that he has to stop... LMAO... Sorry guys for going there, but how can a Dr. fix sucha problem??? I'd rather not know...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 8/29/2008 at 01:04 AM | 17736
No wonder that show David is in won an emmy . . . he wasn't acting, it was for real LOL . .. Too soon???
DaShape Friday 8/29/2008 at 02:21 AM | 17740
In what alternate universe is this actually condered a problem?

gummi Friday 8/29/2008 at 09:39 AM | 17768
I just like how it says he would like respect for his wife and kids. Well either his poor wife is so sore she can't stand up or he is cheating on here repeatedly. Not much resepct can be paid!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/29/2008 at 05:18 PM | 17779
Well... BooMan, what if he's just a Minute Man??? lol he could do it all the time and total 1 hour every day... Wouldn't be to bad on'er... LOL --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 8/29/2008 at 05:45 PM | 17781