Forums Horror Movie Talk
News - The Prop Shop

I've been away from the forum for a while and figured I would take the time to update everyone...

Psychopath V3 - All orders placed so for will ship next week. Any orders placed as of now will have a 2-3 week wait. I'm also working on a few different zes that I will offer the mask in.

Nightmare mask - The latex veron is now bigger to fit most head zes. A ren display bust will be available (painted and blanks). I'm currently working on a licone veron of the nightmare mask as well.

Nightmare hand - new larger ze, licone veron in the works.

I'd like to do another project before Halloween. Any ideas/requests??

Finally here is a new V3 video to watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDRo7vZqUc -Casey
CartyParty Friday 8/29/2008 at 03:16 AM | 17748
a licone Nightmare?

Very impresve plans for the future Casey!
lblambert Friday 8/29/2008 at 03:18 AM | 17749
loving the licone Freddy er ah I mean "Nightmare" mask! And come on guys we need to think of a project for Casey to work on. Lets throw some ideas at him, what would everyone like to see mask wise????
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/29/2008 at 03:22 AM | 17750
Thanks Lee!

Didn't you say you wanted a Harry Warden bust at one point?

CartyParty Friday 8/29/2008 at 03:24 AM | 17751
loving the licone Freddy er ah I mean "Nightmare" mask! And come on guys we need to think of a project for Casey to work on. Lets throw some ideas at him, what would everyone like to see mask wise???? Yeah, whats a Freddy? Never heard of it...

ps Love the main banner, expecially how thats my sons body being used!

CartyParty Friday 8/29/2008 at 03:28 AM | 17752
I'll be over soon for the life casting Case!Or did you mean a Harry Warden bust like this one |V

Here is a NEW project idea I thought we could ALL use! I think even Lee would agree with me... The Nightmare Mask -- Clean...

Only give him a more of a curly blonde hair and a little bit more of an aged look... I found this peice on the bay and LOVED it!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 8/29/2008 at 03:33 AM | 17753
I'll be over soon for the life casting Case!Or did you mean a Harry Warden bust like this one |V

Here is a NEW project idea I thought we could ALL use! I think even Lee would agree with me... The Nightmare Mask -- Clean...

Only give him a more of a curly blonde hair and a little bit more of an aged look... I found this peice on the bay and LOVED it!!! --Ryanwhat Willie from V?
Johnny Bisco Friday 8/29/2008 at 04:54 AM | 17757
I'm confuesed... lol

the reason there is an "|" and than a "V" is because I tried to make a Down arrow looking thing, but it didnt space it properley when I submitted the post... lol... I just found that Robert Englund bust on the bay and thought we could use a Freddy - Clean.... I mean, Nightmare - Clean...--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 8/29/2008 at 05:42 PM | 17780
V the mini series look it up
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/30/2008 at 02:24 AM | 17805