Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Good Bad Flicks Presents : 'Splatter University' (Video Review)

Hello Horrorbid folks. I've been doing a movie review show for about 2 years now called Good Bad Flicks. Being a huge horror fan most of my episodes revolve within that genre but I branch out from time to time to everything from sci-fi to action to just plain weird.

I try to mix my own brand of humor in the shows as well as a healthy dose of behind the scenes information.

I will warn you though, the videos are spoiler filled so don't watch if you are afraid I will ruin the movie.

With all that out of the way, I hope you watch and enjoy.

This week's episode of Good Bad Flicks is the overlooked slasher film Splatter Univerty.

October is the time to break out the horror films, even more than I usually do. Splatter Univerty is a fairly overlooked slasher from the early 80s. The film is a weird mix of bitter and lly but as a whole it is very enjoyable.

http://youtu.be/fJFqU7Sbvx4
Cecil Saturday 10/15/2011 at 03:11 AM | 85116
Loved this review!! Hope to see more of your reviews on the 'Bid.
Anonymous Saturday 10/15/2011 at 03:41 AM | 85117
Loved this review!! Hope to see more of your reviews on the 'Bid.

Thank you so much! I have tons (like I said been doing this for a while) but I don't want to be greedy/annoying and swamp the home page. So, I'll drop in a new one from time to time.

Also if you are the one who edited the title of the thread, thank you for that as well! :)
Cecil Saturday 10/15/2011 at 03:59 AM | 85119
I lol at whoever called this "The Most Terrifying Movie Of The Year!"
ObscureCinema101 Saturday 10/15/2011 at 01:53 PM | 85136
I lol at whoever called this "The Most Terrifying Movie Of The Year!"

lol I read it like this.

"The Most Terrifying Movie Of The Year!" - The director's brother

As much as I enjoy this movie it is far from terrifying. Folks must have been eaer to scare back then.
Cecil Saturday 10/15/2011 at 08:54 PM | 85166
Awesome video review...I'm on your page now looking at some more.
VideoMonkey Monday 10/17/2011 at 11:10 PM | 85313
Awesome video review...I'm on your page now looking at some more.

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the others as well.
Cecil Tuesday 10/18/2011 at 12:12 PM | 85364