Forums Horror Collectibles
Sexiest Women Movie Themed Halloween Costumes

Sometimes in life you're asked to do things that you just plain hate but you have to do them anyways because it's part of the job. This would NOT be the case here. Our friends at Yandy.com want to know what the HorrorBid community conders their favorite 2011 sexiest women movie themed Halloween costume. So t back, relax and let us know which costume you would like to see this Halloween.

All costumes are registered trademarks. Princess Leia (Star Wars) Women Costume, Ghost Busters Women Costume, Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street) Women Costume, Indiana Jones Women Costume, Harry Potter Women Costume, BatWoman Women Costume, Alice in Wonderland Women Costume, Dorthy (Wizard of Oz) Women Costume, Robin (Batman) Women Costume, Robin Hood Women Costume, CatWoman (Batman) Women Costume, Queen Gorgo (300) Woman's Costume, Wonder Woman Women Costume, Wednesday (Adam's Family) Women Costume, Padme Amidala (Star Wars) Women Costume.

Please vit

http://www.YANDY.com to order or to check out the rest of their lineup. Guys they have costumes for you also!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 10/15/2011 at 04:18 AM | 85120
I'm ordering my the Sexy Voorhees costume from here after I get paid tomorrow !
BloodyAdored Saturday 10/15/2011 at 05:32 AM | 85122
Quite frankly, I'm a little disturbed by their 'Sexy Skunk' costume. I don't even wanna KNOW the niche demographic THAT appeals to.
dew Saturday 10/15/2011 at 04:49 PM | 85151
Quite frankly, I'm a little disturbed by their 'Sexy Skunk' costume. I don't even wanna KNOW the niche demographic THAT appeals to. XD Face Palm
BloodyAdored Sunday 10/16/2011 at 04:17 AM | 85190
Just ordered my Mrs. Voorhees costume from here ;D I'll post pictures when I get it
BloodyAdored Sunday 10/16/2011 at 04:30 AM | 85191