Forums Off Topic
Hurrican Gustav...please read.

hey guys,

in case some of you didn't know, we have yet another hurricane making its way into the gulf of mexico. This one is gonna be a doozy according to all reports. It if is anything like Katrina was, it's gonna end up being really bad for a whole lot of people, myself included in those people. Please keep everyone in your prayers, and please keep an ear out after the storm, just to make sure that everyone made it through in one piece. After Katrina, we had no power for almost a month....to everyone living on the gulf coast, please be careful and i pray that everyone remains safe and sound.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Friday 8/29/2008 at 11:37 PM | 17792
Well put Tommy. We are a family here and what affects one of us affects us all. I've been following Gustav for several days now and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Things like this give us all perspective and remind us there are things far more important in life than mask collecting.
lblambert Friday 8/29/2008 at 11:43 PM | 17793
I think Lee said it best when he said we are all family here. I know that sometimes gets passed around many times like these but I really feel that way. Tommy hunker down and keep us updated when you can.

I will be praying for you and your family!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/29/2008 at 11:50 PM | 17794
i appreciate it guys. Lee has been gracious enough to exchange contact information with me so he is now my "go to" guy....lol.

I will contact him to let him know how things are.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 8/30/2008 at 12:01 AM | 17795
oh yeah I can beat that Lee! With your fancy swapped numbers. Tommy I am coming down there myself to make sure everything is ok!!!! All kidding ade, be safe brother!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/30/2008 at 12:04 AM | 17796
justin,

make sure to go all out when you come down like Sean Penn did. You gotta bring your own fancy fishing boat, your own camera man, and two shotguns and three pistols....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 8/30/2008 at 12:12 AM | 17797
Sean Penn=

LOL! Sorry we don't have an ass smiley icon!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/30/2008 at 12:33 AM | 17798
that is exactly what Sean Penn did when he came down to our areas right after Katrina. His camera man taped him floating along the city streets with his shotgun cocked and loaded....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 8/30/2008 at 01:25 AM | 17801
yes... Family! Call us the Adam's Family Number 2! lol... Be safe Tommy and anyone else who is involved with this! Hopefully it dies down before it makes it into shore... My Prayers go out to everyone in danger of this!

Be safe brother and for god sakes if you have to seek shelter, take your stuff with you!

Sorry for the jokes, but sometimes when something bad is happening, Laughter is the best Medicine... --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 8/30/2008 at 06:41 AM | 17819
tommy you are in my thoughts and prayers

and fyi any cleb who goes to "help" amd takes a cameraman isnt there to help just to make it look like they are, real heros dont have cameras

fuck sean penn
Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/30/2008 at 07:01 AM | 17820
yes... Family! Call us the Adam's Family Number 2! lol... LOL.... Seriously though be safe man...as everyone said you and your family along w/everyone else in those areas will be in our thoughts and prayers.

;)
kweandee Saturday 8/30/2008 at 01:56 PM | 17824
Tommy,

I am glad this one is misng us, but I am sorry he's headed your way. My father lived only a few miles from Biloxi (sp?) and didn't evacuate when Katrina hit. Scary stuff. We will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. Be safe, man and keep us posted.

Nici
St. Pete Slasher Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:35 PM | 17831
a prayer has been said for you and your family. keep us posted.
pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 8/31/2008 at 03:34 AM | 17870
im still praying for you as is my old lady

i hope everything comes out ok

take care bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes we are all family here
Johnny Bisco Sunday 8/31/2008 at 10:59 AM | 17885
I have been watching the news coverage of this storm and folks this looks to be the real deal. They are now expecting based upon several weather stations that Gustav will reach landfall as a category 4 storm with winds in excess of 155 mph. If we were saying prayers before please lets continue as this just doesn't look good at all.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 8/31/2008 at 03:48 PM | 17900
Holy crap Tommy! I hope the wife and kids are safe and be sure to watch after yourself as well. People say they hate earthquakes in Ca but I could only imagine what its like to have this storm heading your way man. If you ever need anything just hit us up. This is why I love horrorbid.com....Everyone is like one big family you can always turn too in an event like this.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 8/31/2008 at 03:59 PM | 17904
well said Scott. your family, as with everyone else on the gulf coast is in our thoughts and prayers.

thedarkside Sunday 8/31/2008 at 06:04 PM | 17922
I have been watching the news coverage of this storm and folks this looks to be the real deal. They are now expecting based upon several weather stations that Gustav will reach landfall as a category 4 storm with winds in excess of 155 mph. If we were saying prayers before please lets continue as this just doesn't look good at all.

thats terrible news. my buddy Jon lives in Alabama and is hunkering down due to the storm. I spoke with him earlier and everyone down there is just kind of shocked that a storm this strong is once again bearing down on them. Hang in there all of you.
pamelavoorheesRIP Sunday 8/31/2008 at 06:34 PM | 17924
right on. I always follow you guys through myspace and it is great to see the support being shown in such a tough time for the south.
frozensoul Sunday 8/31/2008 at 06:42 PM | 17926
Every Time I travel back to Houston either a hurricane hits or it floods

When I came back from college it was when Katrina hit

Try and sstay safe dooood

Shit looks like its weakining a little bit so thats good stuff last time I saw it was a cat3
DWN Productions Sunday 8/31/2008 at 11:13 PM | 17952
Be safe brother, and my prayers are with ya that this thing dies down.
wickedbeard Monday 9/01/2008 at 01:03 AM | 17957
everyone on the gulf coast is in our thoughts and prayers.
bartsart Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:41 AM | 18001
Well,

It's just starting to make Land . . . be safe everybody who's down there and reading here on the boards.
DaShape Monday 9/01/2008 at 03:46 AM | 18002
It sounds like and it may be too early to tell but everyone seems cautiously optimistic that this storm was not nearly as bad as once thought. Please if you live close to the storm and Tommy when you get a chance update us as well, I am sure everyone would love to hear how things are....

hang in there everyone.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/01/2008 at 05:09 PM | 18045
it went down to a category 2 as it started making landfall and something about the eye being huge which is a good thing
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/01/2008 at 07:22 PM | 18050
I hope everything is all good with you and your family Tommy! It's good that the storm seems to be dropping down! Thanks for that post Bisco! I'm sure it makes alot of us feel better knowing its not as big as it once was when it hit land!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 9/01/2008 at 07:45 PM | 18051
for the most part we are okay. We haven't lost power once during the whole thing. The wind has been gusting constantly for the majority of the day around 30-40 miles per hour. Alot of tree branches and such down, but no trees that i have seen.

It seems our biggest concern is gonna be flooding, with alot of areas around here being flood prone and have already gone under water.....but yeah...so far....everything is going conderably much better than i had originally anticipated. My ster in law and mother in law just got here, because they are worried their house may flood. I think i would have much rather had dealt with worse weather than them being here and I am not joking when i say that....at all.....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 9/01/2008 at 07:54 PM | 18052
I can sympathize with that (more than you know) but the important thing is you and your family are safe.
lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 09:39 PM | 18054
I can sympathize with that (more than you know) but the important thing is you and your family are safe.

Agreed...

Glad to here everyone is alright...so far so good... hopefully it will all be over soon.
kweandee Monday 9/01/2008 at 10:19 PM | 18057
Hand in there Tommy. Let us know when we need to send boxes of relief masks...
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:11 PM | 18064
Let us know when we need to send boxes of relief masks...

you can send them to me...I'll make sure Tommy gets (some of) them
lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:17 PM | 18065
Let us know when we need to send boxes of relief masks...

you can send them to me...I'll make sure Tommy gets (some of) them As always are famed lawyer swoops in to feed first and lets us pick up the rest!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:22 PM | 18066
As always are famed lawyer swoops in to feed first and lets us pick up the rest! C'mon J...you don't think I built my collection honestly now do ya??

;)
lblambert Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:25 PM | 18067
As always are famed lawyer swoops in to feed first and lets us pick up the rest! C'mon J...you don't think I built my collection honestly now do ya??

LOL! Your like Robin Hood only in reverse! Tonights posts are being brought to you in part by Sam's Mom, what a gal
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/01/2008 at 11:27 PM | 18069