Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Fright Night Hits Blu-ray/ DVD Tomorrow - We've Got All The Details

With Christmas on the horizon, we've got a holiday idea that is the perfect stocking stuffer for the horror hound in your life. The only problem is you'll have to decide which veron to pick up.

Fright Night is set to arrive on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital and On-Demand, just in time to take a bite out of the holidays. Inspired by the 1985 Gothic horror cult clasc and directed by Craig Gillespie, all hell breaks loose when high school senior Charley Brewster (Anton Yelchin) discovers his charming new neighbor Jerry (Colin Farrell) is a vampire preying on his neighborhood.

Packed with a plethora of unrated bonus features, the Blu-ray streets from DreamWorks Pictures

tomorrow - December 13, 2011.

Fright Night will be available to own and for in-home viewing as follows:

3-Disc Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (1 Blu-ray 3D + 1 Blu-ray + 1 DVD with Digital Copy) Special Features

Gag Reel (unrated) Kid Cudi Muc Video (uncensored veron) - "No One Believes Me" Squid Man – Extended & Uncut Peter Vincent: Swim Inde My Mind The Official “How to Make a Funny Vampire Movie” Guide Frightful Facts & Terrifying Trivia 5 Deleted Scenes with intros by Director Craig Gillepe (Ride to School; *Neighborly; Once A Freak, Always A Freak; Midori & Kerosene; and Back at the Penthouse)

2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (1 Blu-ray + 1 DVD) Special Features

Gag Reel (unrated) Kid Cudi Muc Video (uncensored veron) - "No One Believes Me" Squid Man – Extended & Uncut Peter Vincent: Swim Inde My Mind The Official “How to Make a Funny Vampire Movie” Guide Frightful Facts & Terrifying Trivia 5 Deleted Scenes with intros by Director Craig Gillepe (Ride to School; *Neighborly; Once A Freak, Always A Freak; Midori & Kerosene; and Back at the Penthouse)

1-Disc DVD (1 DVD) Special Features

Gag Reel (unrated) Kid Cudi Muc Video (uncensored veron) - "No One Believes Me" Squid Man – Extended & Uncut

Digital (3D, High Definition & Standard Definition) Special Features

Gag Reel (unrated) Kid Cudi Muc Video (uncensored veron) - "No One Believes Me" Squid Man – Extended & uncut Live in Las Vegas: An Interview with Peter Vincent The Official “How to Make a Funny Vampire Movie” Guide

Source: We Are Movie Geeks.com
Anonymous Sunday 10/16/2011 at 03:41 AM | 85188
It's a shame this movie didn't make much money at the (domestic) box office. Hell, American horror in general is hurting these days. We're running out of good original ideas, and no one wants to pay nine big ones a ticket to see what we do have. gh...

The only reason I didn't get the chance to see this flick on the big screen is because it didn't play in my city, and we're a 100,000 strong. It's not like we're a small town with only one theatre. We've got three and it still didn't show, but then again, we're the belt buckle of the bible belt, so go fig.

Anyway, I'll definately be adding this one to my Chrimbus list. I heard it was worth it, right? LOL!!!
the_vengeful_machete Sunday 10/16/2011 at 02:37 PM | 85204
it was an okay film at best. I'm kind of hoping I'll find more to enjoy the second time I check it out.
Matt_Molgaard Monday 10/17/2011 at 05:11 PM | 85294
I have my 85' veron pre-ordered, already. Didn't even bother seeing the remake, and don't really care to.
Dimiter Tuesday 12/13/2011 at 12:04 AM | 88215