Forums Off Topic
Last pics of Manland before the move plus sexy Jason

So before the wife and I move to the new house and set up the new Manland we thought we'd take a few pics of recent acquitions plus Nici wanted to live out a costume idea inspired by Des one night in the chatroom lol.

So here they are...

My first Psycho!!! And it fits my enormous head

The GPW H4 gnature mask (large of course)

The Manland Altar

And now the wife a'la sexy Jason copycat schoolgirl killer (thanks for the inspiration Des)

Well that's it for now.

New and improved Manland coming soon! Later all Matthew
deathrisingup Saturday 8/30/2008 at 01:47 AM | 17802
homina homina homina! I always have liked Jason!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/30/2008 at 01:57 AM | 17803
I must admit I like that look better than the remake Jason

;)
lblambert Saturday 8/30/2008 at 02:20 AM | 17804
Awesome manland pics and awesome costume Nici... On a de note a female Jason/killer/slasher whatever would seriously be some scary shit...we are so much more vendictive then men are...lol if we want to kill someone we don't just wanna kill them, we think of all types of outlandish torturish shit to do to them while we're at it. Just some food for thought next time anyone goes and pisses off their wife

kweandee Saturday 8/30/2008 at 02:51 AM | 17807
great pictures and great costume. I would like to speak on behalf of all the married men on this board....trust me...we already know how evil and vindictive a pissed off wife can be....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 8/30/2008 at 02:55 AM | 17808
great pictures and great costume. I would like to speak on behalf of all the married men on this board....trust me...we already know how evil and vindictive a pissed off wife can be....

take care, Tommy

LMAO....
kweandee Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:07 AM | 17809
I would like to speak on behalf of all the married men on this board....trust me...we already know how evil and vindictive a pissed off wife can be....

Well put...very well put
lblambert Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:10 AM | 17810
Hey great costume.des starting shit again. but its true

women are

better seeking revange!
lapazza143 Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:15 AM | 17811
yeah, hun if you read this post. I am appalled at these pictures.RIGHT http://www.horrorbid.com/avatar.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/30/2008 at 05:21 AM | 17816

take care, Tommy yep ask my ex wife shes an EVIL bitch

Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/30/2008 at 07:08 AM | 17822
Thanks, everyone for the cool comments. I am so proud of our new scores. And props to Des for the sweet costume idea! And she is sooo right about women being vicious creatures, but I am fortunate to have an awesome husband because that machete is friggin' heavy!!

We will post pics of the new Manland once we get settled.
St. Pete Slasher Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:41 PM | 17832
Thanks, everyone for the cool comments. I am so proud of our new scores. And props to Des for the sweet costume idea! And she is sooo right about women being vicious creatures, but I am fortunate to have an awesome husband because that machete is friggin' heavy!!

We will post pics of the new Manland once we get settled.

kweandee Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:51 PM | 17833
Awesome man land pictures Nici. Can't wait to see some of the new man land. the wife and her friends were taking some pics a few days ago while in the office so I will have to get around to posting them.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 8/30/2008 at 03:52 PM | 17835
Awesome man land pictures Nici. Can't wait to see some of the new man land. the wife and her friends were taking some pics a few days ago while in the office so I will have to get around to posting them.

AWESOME!!! Can't wait
St. Pete Slasher Saturday 8/30/2008 at 04:02 PM | 17837