Forums Horror Movie Talk
Horrorhound pics

Here are a few pics.I have a few more coming that aaron took for me after my batteries died. The part 8 pic with kane came out looking a bit blurry, but the ones with derek were A ok. Aaron took some of the Kane pics so hopefully his came out decent. I gotta say, Derek was an absolute joy to meet.Very personable ,and ultra nice.He was so impressed with the costume he gned my axe for free, and talked with me for a very long time.He had to squat a bit for the costume pics , but you can see how tall he really is in the normal pic.My god he is tall!! we were going to shoot the pics in his room, but he wanted the poster behind us so we headed down to the main hall. After discusng the new friday with him , i have no doubt it is going to be a winner. Kane was a badass dude.He is very down to earth and cool as hell.And when he chokes you....he CHOKES you.lolol I have waited my whole life to meet him and it was well worth the wait. Andrew divoff was a class act, and very cool to talk with, and after about an hour , he still remembered my name. Savini can kiss my ass...he did not even bat an eye at my costume, and did not respond when I tried to talk with him.Total ass!!!! Jason Mewes was cool, not very talkative unless he got a call on his cell.lolol, and he and Micheal Biehn were late as hell.As I left Jason and a buddy walked by me and onto the street.not sure where they were going but they were in a hurry.lol Biehn was not very personable at all, and I think he was drunk.lol...He charged $25 for a g and $25 for a pic, so needless to say i will not spend any cash on him in the future. Half the time he was off talking to people when he should have been gning autographs.Not cool at all!!! I got to pose for a lot of pics with various passerbys in costume as well.that was cool. Dee wallace stone, and danielle harris were both sweethearts.Danielle is mply stunning, and for her age Dee is very hot. All in all i had a great time, and cannot wait to head to scarefest.I told Kane I may take my part 7 to that one if I can find a place to change.I have nce improved it for my hayride haunt this year. on to the pics.
wickedbeard Saturday 8/30/2008 at 08:21 PM | 17849
oh and just clear up costume issues.The color pants i used is right on, but they used a white undershirt in the movie, it is just extremely dirty and looks beige.lol also he pointed out ,that jason does not have as much hair as you would think(no mullet).I have a bit too much on my mask.He told me that it is just a few sporadic strands of hair.The pics are a bit deceiving. as for the rest, He said my suit is very,very close, especially my machete pouch.I was elated to say the least.He asked to copy some of my pics off myspace, and of course I obliged.lol He did say that they went to great lengths to keep everyone happy, and that the flick will not be funny, it will be very violent,and very realistic, and he told me that the acting was top notch. Unfortunately the traditional ki ki ki jason sounds may have to be tweaked, as they are under trademark.The trailer that everyone saw contained sounds from part 3. hopefully they can get around this somehow.
wickedbeard Saturday 8/30/2008 at 08:38 PM | 17851
Very cool Pics!!!

Agree with you, dead on about Mears, EXTREMELY nice guy.

Your costumes look amazing even in that lighting. Wish we could have met up with you but we were only there earlier today (didn't get to go Friday).
DaShape Saturday 8/30/2008 at 08:50 PM | 17852
Thanks bro.I wish i could have been there today to meet you guys, but I had to work, and bills gotta come first.lol nce I now have a new friend at horrorhound, I hope to attend more of those. I hope my costume pics with Kane came out better on my buddies camera. I will be at scarefest on the 13th if anyone is going to that.I need a room to change in.hint hint. I think my part 7 will raise a few eyebrows, hopefully.
wickedbeard Saturday 8/30/2008 at 08:59 PM | 17853
that must have been the coolest thing ever! You make such a great Jason and your standing with the legendary Kane Hodder. That had to have been cool. These are great pics!
pamelavoorheesRIP Saturday 8/30/2008 at 11:27 PM | 17860
that must have been the coolest thing ever! You make such a great Jason and your standing with the legendary Kane Hodder. That had to have been cool. These are great pics

what they said!

Jeff I know you had to have had a great time meeting Kane and Derek. They I am sure were stunned at the quality of your costumes and how well you pull off the look. Next time we are going to have to catch up so Joel and I can see the official forum Jason in person!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 8/31/2008 at 12:32 AM | 17864
I will be at scarefest on saturday the 13th, so if anyone is going and has a room that i can change into my part 7 costume, that would be awesome.I plan to walk around in it for a while.Hopefully I can score some free day passes like I did at horrorhound.that was the shit. I hope to get really good pics with Kane ,Adrienne, and Betsy in costume, and out of course. should be fun.
wickedbeard Sunday 8/31/2008 at 08:12 PM | 17929
Here are a few more pics that I did not post before.
wickedbeard Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 08:03 PM | 18142
Great pics!

I cant wait until i can attend my first horror type convention.

The costumes look freakin sweet too.
Evildsm Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 08:59 PM | 18143
Great pics!

I cant wait until i can attend my first horror type convention.

The costumes look freakin sweet too.

Hey Mike they are great times. Every convention we have been at it always fun and it is always cool to meet all the great horror icons out there.

Look for a HorrorBid convention sometime in the future.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 09:19 PM | 18145

Look for a HorrorBid convention sometime in the future.That would be pretty fuckin cool

kweandee Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 10:21 PM | 18158
Look for a HorrorBid convention sometime in the future.That'll happen about the same time Bisco quits drinking, Des joins MENSA, Sam becomes a mod at mm.net, and Ryan gets a job teaching English

lblambert Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:11 PM | 18163
Look for a HorrorBid convention sometime in the future.That'll happen about the same time Bisco quits drinking, Des joins MENSA, Sam becomes a mod at mm.net, and Ryan gets a job teaching English(water shooting out of nose) BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:12 PM | 18165
Look for a HorrorBid convention sometime in the future.That'll happen about the same time Bisco quits drinking, Des joins MENSA, Sam becomes a mod at mm.net, and Ryan gets a job teaching EnglishLOL what is MENSA?
kweandee Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:16 PM | 18166
LOL what is MENSA?

I believe my point has been made
lblambert Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:17 PM | 18167
LOL what is MENSA?

I believe my point has been made

You suck....I looked it up....LOL
kweandee Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:20 PM | 18168
Look for a HorrorBid convention sometime in the future.That'll happen about the same time Bisco quits drinking, Des joins MENSA, Sam becomes a mod at mm.net, and Ryan gets a job teaching English

im still laughing at this

but i think my drinking is about to get way worse :(
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/02/2008 at 11:34 PM | 18173