Forums Horror Movie Talk
Ada Wong Brought To Life In Resident Evil: Retribution

Say what you want about Paul W.S. Anderson but the writer/director has remained pretty true to his word as far as taking fan input to heart while crafting Redent Evil: Retribution.

With fan-favorite characters like Leon Kennedy (Johann Urb) and yet-to-be-cast weapons guru Barry Burton incorporated into the plot, the bar definitely appears to be raised to an all new level in the fifth installment of the franchise.

And now today another addition to the RE: Retribution family has been added, which should send fans into as tate of bliss. Li Bingbing will portray the lovely Ada Wong and most likely cross paths with Milla Jovovich's character, Alice.

The news comes to us once again from Jovovich, who took to her Twitter account to reveal the news:

"Ok, so this is SO SNEAKY!! I can't show a pic of Bingbing in costume, but here's a pic w the Ada haircut! Shhhh! Don't tell any1!!"

For those not familiar with the popular character: Ada Wong (pictured below) is a Chinese secret agent who was hired on by "The 3rd Organization" to reveal the treachery of the Umbrella Corporation. A heroine with a mysterious past – and who often dresses in red outfits – Wong joined forces with Kennedy in the Redent Evil 2 video game and (in the Redent Evil 4 game) worked to steal a sample of the Las Plagas virus for Albert Wesker (Shawn Roberts in the RE live-action movie continuity).

Shooting commenced earlier in Toronto, Canada. Milla Jovovich, enna Guillory, Colin Salmon, Michelle Rodriguez, Shawn Roberts, Johann Urb, Kevin Durand and Boris Kodjoe also star.

Source: Screen Rant
Anonymous Tuesday 10/18/2011 at 08:34 PM | 85389
no matter what they do, or what characters they incorporate, I just can't like these movies one bit. I love the games a ridiculous amount, and nce the first film, this Paul Anderson guy has screwed up what was already a fantastic story. SO glad that James Wan is doing the Castlevania movie, and Anderson got booted
LaLaLauren1011 Tuesday 10/18/2011 at 08:50 PM | 85390
no matter what they do, or what characters they incorporate, I just can't like these movies one bit. I love the games a ridiculous amount, and nce the first film, this Paul Anderson guy has screwed up what was already a fantastic story. SO glad that James Wan is doing the Castlevania movie, and Anderson got booted Had no idea that Wan was doing a Castlevania movie, that is so bad ass!
Sephit Wednesday 10/19/2011 at 07:10 AM | 85438
@bnizz, are you a fan of the games?
AgnesItsMeBilly Wednesday 10/19/2011 at 07:21 PM | 85464