Forums Horror Collectibles
The Burning, Trick 'r Treat, and Sleepaway Camp Limited Edition Posters On Sale Tomorrow!

Mondo Tees has outdone themselves once again. With Halloween well on it's way, Mondo has teamed up with Phantom City Creative to produce works for TRICK 'r TREAT, the clasc SLEEPAWAY CAMP and (one of the best posters ever to come out of Mondo), THE BURNING. Any one of these three posters are sure to look great hanging on the walls of your mancave or den.

These three killer pieces of art will be available online at a random time on Thursday, October 20th. Please follow Mondo on Twitter for the on sale announcement.

(Word to the wise - stay glued to your PC or smartphone because once the announcement is made, I can guarantee you that they'll definitely SELL OUT!!)Poster by Phantom City Creative 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 90. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65Source:STYD
Anonymous Wednesday 10/19/2011 at 11:49 PM | 85502
Man, I loathe this super-secret, limited edition bullshit!

Looks like all of them sold out in a matter of minutes and are already being listed on eBay.

Why these companies handle sales like this is just beyond me.

Instead of doing a pre-order and making money hand over fist for themselves while making countless people happy in the process, they're practically taking cash from their own wallet and handing it to the scalpers with a smile.
gummi Thursday 10/20/2011 at 04:51 PM | 85548

Looks like all of them sold out in a matter of minutes and are already being listed on eBay.

Instead of doing a pre-order and making money hand over fist for themselves while making countless people happy in the process, they're practically taking cash from their own wallet and handing it to the scalpers with a smile.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. I really wanted to get that Burning poster (which is one of the most amazing posters I've ever seen) but of course, they were gone before I even found out they were on sale.

I mean, it would be great if it was all bought by horror fans but the sad truth is like you said, so many scalpers buying it and jacking up the price. I have a friend of mine that collects action figures and he goes through the same nonsense.
Cecil Thursday 10/20/2011 at 07:15 PM | 85552

Yeah, I have to agree with you. I really wanted to get that Burning poster (which is one of the most amazing posters I've ever seen) but of course, they were gone before I even found out they were on sale.

I mean, it would be great if it was all bought by horror fans but the sad truth is like you said, so many scalpers buying it and jacking up the price. I have a friend of mine that collects action figures and he goes through the same nonsense.

Yeah, it's definitely a shame.

I would have loved to get one of those Trick 'r Treat posters.

For the life of me I'll never understand the reasoning behind doing sales this way.

Literally screwing yourself out of thousands of dollars, creating an instant scalper's market in the process, and pisng off countless people who would have been loyal customers.

It makes absolutely no sense.
gummi Friday 10/21/2011 at 05:42 AM | 85608
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you wanted one of these but missed out due to the ridiculously fast sellout on the Mondo webte.

The company that degned the posters for Mondo, Phantom City Creative, has the Trick 'r Treat and Sleepaway Camp posters available; The Burning is sold out.

I had no idea that they were able to sell them along with Mondo, and obviously not a lot of others do either.

I just stumbled across this fact right before posting this.

They do have a limited number of these, so get one now if you want it.

Here's the link:

http://phantomcitycreative.com/
gummi Thursday 11/03/2011 at 04:24 AM | 86367