Forums Horror Movie Talk
Your Acting Sucks (A Look at Bianca Kajlich in Halloween: Resurrection)

Rarely do I ever put a post up about one particular actor, but Bianca Kajlich just bugged me to the core. I was watching Halloween: Resurrection (2002) and I couldn't help but be more horrified by the acting of Bianca Kajlich, playing Sara Moyer, at the end than be scared of Michael Myers. Originally Jacinda Barrett was suppose to play the role of Sara. She does not have one horror bone in her body which makes her acting so unbelievable. On top of all of this I just came across a very interesting fact about Bianca. Bianca can't scream, so her screams in the movie had to be dubbed. She literally went from Bring It On, a cheerleading movie, to Halloween: Resurrection, a horror movie franchise and failed miserably.

I hope to god she never gns on to do another horror role again.

What did you guys think of her acting in this movie?
BloodyAdored Friday 10/21/2011 at 07:22 PM | 85633
Halloween Resurrection what? Never heard of it. LOL!!!

Just kidding. My question is...how the hell did she get the lead let alone a job in a horror picture if she can't even scream? If I were a director, that would be one of the first things I'd be looking for. Can you scream? No. Next.
the_vengeful_machete Friday 10/21/2011 at 09:30 PM | 85644
Halloween Resurrection what? Never heard of it. LOL!!!

Just kidding. My question is...how the hell did she get the lead let alone a job in a horror picture if she can't even scream? If I were a director, that would be one of the first things I'd be looking for. Can you scream? No. Next.

I'm going to try and connect some dots here. This is all speculation on my part but... I think... no, I firmly believe it had something to do with her mouth and the director's/talent scout's penis.
Jonny Sicko Friday 10/21/2011 at 11:22 PM | 85652
@ Jonny cko

"This is all speculation on my part but... I think... no, I firmly believe it had something to do with her mouth and the director's/talent scout's penis."Bwahahahaha!!
Anonymous Friday 10/21/2011 at 11:35 PM | 85653
Wow, sounds like the hell I caught for my lead actress in Gun Town. I was even accused by a reviewer of sleeping with her and giving her the role. That NEVER happened.

Hell, It wasn't her fault, it was her first horror film.

As for a movie like Halloween...it shouldn't have happened. Find someone who can ACT.
aceofspades70 Saturday 10/22/2011 at 12:54 AM | 85657
i can only ask why you would throw away 90 minutes of your life watching this movie?
Matt_Molgaard Saturday 10/22/2011 at 01:31 AM | 85665
I highly doubt that she can't scream. Everyone can scream. Sometimes, though, when it comes time to scream, people forget how to. When I worked at a haunted attraction a couple of years ago, it took me almost 10 minutes to remember how to scream. Try to scream bloody murder sometime. You'll probably hetate and then get really confused. She just never worked past it.
Airi Magdalene Thursday 11/03/2011 at 10:43 AM | 86383