Forums Horror Movie Talk
Amazing 'NOES' Panel & Screening with Heather Langenkamp, John Saxon, Amanda Wyss + more!

NOES fans, you do NOT want to miss this one! This coming Thursday, October 27th at the Regency Theater in Woodland Hills, CA get ready for a big-screen double feature of Heather Langenkamp's documentary 'I am Nancy' followed by the original 'Nightmare on Elm Street'!

Not enough excitement for you? How about this: Nancy herself, Heather Langemkamp will be there, giving out FREE autographed posters and taking photos with fans! STILL not satisfied my friends? Try this then: Also attending will be JOHN SAXON, AMANDA WYSS, JSU GARCIA, MIKO HUGHES, TUESDAY KNIGHT, JOANN WILLETTE AND the woman most directly responble for getting Johnny Depp cast in 'NOES', Wes Craven's daughter, JESCA CRAVEN! There will be a panel featuring all these amazing folks AND a live performance of the 'I am Nancy' theme song by Jamie Coon & Tom Von Doom. Can you miss this and call yourself an Elm Street fan? I think not people!

Admison is $20. For tickets, call (818) 597-7361. Get your tickets while you can, it is likely to sell out FAST!

For more info, check out:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Am-NANC ... 8807161885
Bioexorcist Sunday 10/23/2011 at 10:56 PM | 85753