Forums Horror Movie Talk
HorrorBid's 13 Days of Halloween Part VII: Versus - Place Your Bets!

Bruce, wake up buddy...Bruce....DAMNIT! BRUCE I PAID YOU FOR THE FULL WEEK YOU SON OF A...fine...Hey...Bagel guy...come play me in!

Alien vs Predator?

There are literally DOZENS of movies and other forms of media that pit some of our favorite icons head to head. All the way from Superman & Batman vs Aliens & Predator to Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys

My question to my fellow Bidites, is if you had to choose any pairing in film, televion, games and comics to go head to head on the big screen who would you pick?

Would it be?

Candyman vs The Fisherman (I know what you did last summer) Jason vs Micheal Myers? Freddy Krueger vs Pinhead? Englund Freddy vs Haley Freddy? Chucky vs Sam?Anything your heart deres.

Pick your wildest dreams match up. Maybe if I like one of the pairings a lot I'll do an illustration based on it and see get other fellow bidites to do the same!

Place your bets down below!

Source:

http://www.comicbookdb.com/
Artclasshero Wednesday 10/26/2011 at 03:16 AM | 85852
1. Candyman would prob win 2. Would probably be end in a tie, but I'm leaning towards Mike Meyers. I think Mike Meyers could get the job done quicker. 3. Freddy Vs Pinhead? It would be kind of imposble, they would never meet. But if they did....Pinhead would completely destroy him due to not having any fear. And pinhead's crazy hell chains and stuff would work in the dreamworld IMHO due to the fact he's kind of like Hell's Ambassador. 4. Englund Freddy all the way. I mean ultimately it would be a tie lol... but it's about who'd get the job done first. 5. Sam!
Jonny Sicko Wednesday 10/26/2011 at 03:35 AM | 85853
you should check out my character collion pieces my friend, I believe you'd enjoy them. I like the idea of Sam/Chucky.
Matt_Molgaard Wednesday 10/26/2011 at 03:58 PM | 85872