Forums Horror Movie Talk
'Ninjas vs." Needs Your Help!

What would you do to survive a world ending apocalypse filled with magic zombies, vengeful vampires, and whatever else lurks in the dark? Run like hell? Okay, sure, but there might be another way to help.

Good morning,

I hope this finds you well. First, let me say I am not officially representing ‘Ninjas vs. Monsters’, the ‘Ninjas vs.’ series, or Endlight Entertainment.

As it happens though, I have previously worked as an extra on ‘Ninjas vs. Zombies’ and ‘Ninjas vs. Vampires’, the first two in the ‘Ninjas vs.’ series created by Endlight Entertainment.

Working with the ‘Ninjas vs.’ cast and crew has been the most fun I’ve had on film – from other independent projects to major films to even profesonal wrestling!

‘Ninjas vs. Monsters’ is seeking funding via Kickstarter at

http://www.ninjaswin.com. This gives a direct opportunity to contribute to, and receive some perks from, a franchise with a lot of heart, drive, and appreciation for its fans.

With about a week left on the Kickstarter campaign, the gang is only a few thousand dollars away from reaching their goal. I would love to see them do it.

They’ve even gotten a plug from Edwardo Sanchez, the director of The Blair Witch Project, viewable on their YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88E5WS35VJs.

Even if it’s $5, it’ll go a long way and mean a lot for a lot of people.

I know ‘Ninjas vs. Monsters’ will be casting soon and I am looking forward to being a part of the next entry into this franchise.

And I’d love you to see your name in the credits for your support.

The second in the series, ‘Ninjas vs. Vampires’, is available now on Netflix.

And this Saturday, October 29 it’s a ‘Ninjas vs.’ double feature at Comics & Gaming, 7556 Gardner Park DR in Gainesville, Virginia starting at 6 pm, with both ‘Ninjas vs. Zombies’ and ‘Ninjas vs. Vampires’. Admison is just $3 and will go towards funding for ‘Ninjas vs. Monsters’.
psphenom Wednesday 10/26/2011 at 07:12 PM | 85880