Forums Horror Collectibles
Sideshow Collectibles Is About To Unleash BIGFOOT!!

Bigfoot, Sasquatch or whatever the hell you want to call him has always been, and always will be one of the coolest legends in American folklore, and now is your chance to own him -- sorta.

deshow Collectibles is proud to present it's newest offering in their deshow Originals series, the Bigfoot Statue.

http://i40.tinypic.com/258cc5u.

Capturing the eluve American legend in exacting detail, this high quality polystone statue from deshow Collectibles stands 19 inches tall and is presented in approximately 1:5 scale. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted deshow Collectibles product. Bringing to life one of the most famous examples of cryptozoology, the Bigfoot statue makes an outstanding addition to any collection.

This hefty statue weighing in at 10 lbs will be vailable in two verons:

deshow Excluve:

Includes casting of footprint with display stand and Fine Art Print. $299.99 + shipping. Due out 2nd Qtr 2012. FLEXPay available. Limited Run TBD. Pre-Order HERE.

Standard Edition: (no footprint or art print) $299.99 + shipping. Due out 2nd Qtr 2012. FLEXPay available.

Limited Run TBD (Larger then EX Veron). Pre-Order HERE.

Source:deshow Collectibles
Anonymous Thursday 10/27/2011 at 12:30 AM | 85917
Ahaha. This is very cool. I think I'm definitely going to pick one of these up. The degn is freaking awesome.
weaponx Sunday 10/30/2011 at 11:16 PM | 86137